New Movies Landing Page 2017
Hello guys. Today I would like to share free template movie landing page. You can edit everyting Smile
Hope All will earn a lot money

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Scan: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Is there a screenshot preview? So we can see how it looks like before downloading
(06-04-2017, 12:04 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello guys. Today I would like to share free template movie landing page. You can edit everyting Smile
Hope All will earn a lot money

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Scan: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Could you tell me what I can use the movie landing page for?
Rapidgator suxx dude, 2 minutes waiting for captcha and then
Error. Captcha expired.
Try again in 1 hour.
Don`t want to wait? Buy Premium right now!

Can you put it somehwere else?
Regards
(06-05-2017, 07:35 AM)olemax Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Rapidgator suxx dude, 2 minutes waiting for captcha and then
Error. Captcha expired.
Try again in 1 hour.
Don`t want to wait? Buy Premium right now!

Can you put it somehwere else?
Regards

I agree Rapidgator is terrible. They told me I exceeded my download limit even though I never got to actually download anything! lol

Anyway, I eventually got the movie template and I'll save you the trouble because it's not worth getting. It's just a CoD: Black Ops Youtube game video embed from 2014 with a bunch of links to his Blogspot blog and "Add your movie description here".

Anyone here could have thrown a few words together with a Youtube embed in a few minutes to create the exact same landing page. Nothing special about it at all.

Oh, and he mentions our competitors forum in it. At least its not locked...
Gonna look into this. Big thank you to the OP! Guys just download it and see/ try for yourselves!
Not worth getting, not functions of a decent landing page just download one from google better

Return to Top CPAhero