New Shop Items!
We have added some new bonus items to the shop to make your profile look a little more snazzy!!

Shop items show next to your name in a post and also in your profile! You can even send items to friends!

Check out the shop by Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or By clicking on "Shop" in the top right menu.

Regards,
Admin
(08-01-2017, 05:27 PM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.We have added some new bonus items to the shop to make your profile look a little more snazzy!!

Shop items show next to your name in a post and also in your profile! You can even send items to friends!

Check out the shop by Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or By clicking on "Shop" in the top right menu.

Regards,
Admin

Hello Admin!

I bought the Irish Luck Item twice, i thought it would show double icon of Irish Luck below my profile, but it hasnt, so can i get my points back please for my 2nd purchase of Irish Luck item?

Thanks!
(08-24-2017, 11:43 PM)MrR Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Admin!

I bought the Irish Luck Item twice, i thought it would show double icon of Irish Luck below my profile, but it hasnt, so can i get my points back please for my 2nd purchase of Irish Luck item?

Thanks!

Simply go to your inventory page Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and click "Remove for full refund" on any item.

Return to Top CPAhero