First Post Last Post
New YouTube Method is a Game Changer
I have recently discovered and been testing a new YouTube method to get videos ranked quickly. The key is getting a lot of high retention views. Of course you could do this with software or view trading sites, but this new method is all natural. It can get your video ranked with thousands of views in hours.

Here are my findings!
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
I used to hear this, i'll try your method. hope it's like you said
Need reviews for method. Anyone tried this?
Hope it works for me Smile
(05-17-2016, 06:19 PM)remeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Need reviews for method. Anyone tried this?
Hope it works for me Smile
exectly same que here
Does not working for me :(, but this is a good method
I will give a try, thank you for the method. If works i will back here
(05-19-2016, 10:52 AM)nevskydy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does not working for me :(, but this is a good method

By "does not work for me" do you mean you can't perform it? Because it is still a working method...
Some of you who haven't unlocked the method may wonder if it is hard to execute...

It really isn't hard. Once you initially set up any software (there are free and paid options) and configure the settings, it is very easy! There is not much of a time commitment after the initial setup.
Thank you for this method! I got my video ranking already!
Is it save gor an adsense account?
How if I use advertiaing on the connection with my adsense account
(05-21-2016, 08:08 PM)emuhib Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is it save gor an adsense account?

Yes this method is perfectly safe for an adsense account!
Can it work with mobile video ?
I mean video of mobile apps
(05-22-2016, 03:15 AM)paltinet Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can it work with mobile video ?

Yes. It works with any type of video.

(05-22-2016, 03:15 AM)paltinet Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can it work with mobile video ?

Yes. It works with any type of video.
Can i use it with any niche ? Thousand of views in hours ? is it really that much easy & Possible ?? don't i need any investment ?
sorry for so many queries...
Thanks
Will unlock this to see the method itself.
Hope it is a good one.
Thanks!
(05-25-2016, 10:30 AM)syedbd77 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can i use it with any niche ? Thousand of views in hours ? is it really that much easy & Possible ?? don't i need any investment ?
Thanks

Don't feel bad for asking questions. Asking questions is the way to learn and become better at what you do. So there is free software as well as paid software. Many of the free alternatives are just as good. And yes you can get thousands of views in a few hours. It just takes the right timing and the right niche.

(05-25-2016, 11:38 AM)laurcor2013 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Will unlock this to see the method itself.
Hope it is a good one.
Thanks!

It is a great method. It might take a while to figure out all the configurations, but after you get the hang of it, it is quite easy!
I see this before, for me waste of points...
Waiting for unlisted method...
(05-25-2016, 09:04 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[quote='syedbd77' pid='210421' dateline='1464186606']
Can i use it with any niche ? Thousand of views in hours ? is it really that much easy & Possible ?? don't i need any investment ?
Thanks

Don't feel bad for asking questions. Asking questions is the way to learn and become better at what you do. So there is free software as well as paid software. Many of the free alternatives are just as good. And yes you can get thousands of views in a few hours. It just takes the right timing and the right niche.

That's really inspiring, I am gonna unlock it. excited to see what's inside... Thanks again.
(06-02-2016, 01:17 PM)syedbd77 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-25-2016, 09:04 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[quote='syedbd77' pid='210421' dateline='1464186606']
Thanks

That's really inspiring, I am gonna unlock it. excited to see what's inside... Thanks again.

No problem! And good luck!
Yes this method is working. Especially now cause youtube preparing new algorithm about personalized home page. So if you will use properly trend theme in your video + the right time and right kw's then your video will be at top of home page. Yes this is true. YouTube now allow to get top not only for authority channel but for new one too. And yes you can get a lot of traffic with 2-3 days not only from search but from home page and related videos section too. Some Russian guy experimented with this video and got 800k views for the whole of channel with proper niche and trend and good interlinking. Cause if your video not interlink with other's then only one video will receive traffic. My opinion this share worth even 100 pints. But as I already said need to know what people wanna see and catch the trend + proper time.

(05-21-2016, 08:08 PM)emuhib Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is it save gor an adsense account?
This is totally safe for adsense. Cause method involve the way of getting organic views. Read my review.

If someone need questions about this concept ask me too. But dont forget to say "Thank You" for OP (review button on left side). His share worth it especially now.

Return to Top CPAhero