First Post Last Post
New YouTube Method is a Game Changer
Very interesting method...
If you are clever you can earn tons of money with this method ;)
This trick still working and not all people can do a live event. Need to verify your channel too. Good content btw. worth it.
Wow great method but is this method works more? maybe youtube have fixed that?
Thanks for the sharing. Do I need any investment to implement this ?
Wow very interested reviews from other people... i will try and make review too for help everyonehere.... interested
Good method .. method live event still work
Thanks ....
(01-29-2017, 10:19 PM)elwaleed00 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good method .. method live event still work
Thanks ....

I've experimented with Live Events a lot over the last few months and didn't find that they ranked much better for a term than a normal video, maybe a few spots, but not really worth it.
(04-17-2017, 12:47 PM)FrankDukes Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-29-2017, 10:19 PM)elwaleed00 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good method .. method live event still work
Thanks ....

I've experimented with Live Events a lot over the last few months and didn't find that they ranked much better for a term than a normal video, maybe a few spots, but not really worth it.

If you have the time, advertising during the live event works best. You will get many of viewers coming in and out of your stream, so if you do a long stream, then you can really reach a lot of viewers.
But I how much I need to invest on this so that I could start reaping some benefits out of it
OK gonna have a look at this. But right now Youtube changing that make youtube view seller cannot effort high retention views
I Was expecting something better.. Anyhow this method is not for most of youtubers..
Thanks for share mate, it is awesome video information for youtube marketing

Return to Top CPAhero