New ppd
I sow a new ppd pay per download its paynome.com i have join there
i thought let you know the website description:

GREAT EARNINGS

We are a revolutionary PPD site using the highest converting incentive surveys so we can offer you the best payout rates. We pay an average of 1 dollar for each offer completed. This comes out to an average of $1,000 for 1000 visitors that gain access to your files.
EXCLUSIVE TOOLS

We have all the tools you need to make more money. File Locker, Link Locker and our Gateway System (you can lock any webpages you own). We also provide our members with an ultimate uploading system. Works very well with multi-upload.

LIVE STATS

We have powerful analytics tools to track your individual file earnings and traffic statistics with country breakdown, clicks, conversions, EPC ... We understand your need for complete statistics and we provide them all.
UNIQUE SUPPORT

Friendly, 24/7 Online Support. If you have any questions or problems you can contact us via your member area (private message) and we will be glad to answer you as soon as we have received your message.
It's obviously a thrown together amateur site.

The logo is for "HotShareCash" but the site is paynome
The homepage still shows the default latin "Lorem ipsum" text...
The terms page is very generic with no specific website reference "Accepting this agreement, you represent and warrant to Website Company that you are not a competitor of Website"...
Etc

They have a LONG way to go before anyone would trust joining them and actually expect to be paid.

Good luck!
What if I tell it was not a big problem happen all the time when testing websites and they in fact changes some things on this website temporary you had overlooked a small thing which they already fixed and it was not bug or suspicious it was just administrator testing the website at that time and now it is fixed
(05-03-2017, 02:16 PM)adnanusmani Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What if I tell it was not a big problem happen all the time when testing websites and they in fact changes some things on this website temporary you had overlooked a small thing which they already fixed and it was not bug or suspicious it was just administrator testing the website at that time and now it is fixed

You shouldn't promote a site that is still in the testing stage. That is risky for everyone.

You should only promote a site when it is ready to be promoted. This website was not ready.
You shouldn't promote a site that is still in the testing stage. That is risky for everyone.

You should only promote a site when it is ready to be promoted. This website was not ready.

yes at this point i agree with you i shouldn't promote but we can never underestimate any site early

Return to Top CPAhero