[No Lock] List Of Youtube Channel To Make Money
Now a Days Many Members earning Money by using youtube and by joining in a Youtube Network.Generally,Your Youtube Earning will depend on your joined Network.There are many network to join but All are not profitable and some are scam.So,Be aware about it first.I made this thread to Share New or OLD or Paying or Scammed Network.I will Give you every Update of Youtube Network area by this Thread.This is not locked ,You can get my service for free here :P
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
FREEDOM -----------------
Freedom is largest network based on YouTube currently for having lot of smaller channels inside and few really big ones. They also have quite a lot sub networks and other stuff too. They have one of the most vast range of different sponsorships out there, also you can get partnership to hitbox.tv if you are partner with freedom.

Contract Length: No Lock-in
Channel Types: All types
Requirements: 1000 views in last 30 days (33 per day), but may sometimes let you in long as no copyrighted content
Revenue Share: Default is 60%, if you have 1000 daily views you can get 70% and it can rise up to 95%, requirements are pretty high though for increases compared to rest of networks.
Payout Minimum 1$ Via Paypal.

Mine Word: IF you are newbie that use it for better result.

Want to Join ? Go Here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Fullscreen-Black-Logo.png]

FullScreen
They are powerhouse to reckon with. While it might be bit hard to get in, ive heard great things about them though. Haven't been inside yet their network so my information at the moment is more limited.

Contract Length: 2 years
Channel Types: All Types
Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal 25$
Revenue Share: 70% & 80%
Mine Words: Just Like Freedom!Another Good Paying Network!

Want to Join? Go Here - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Not Available

Purity Network
Originally started as a Freedom Sub-Network but then grown into their own brand & MCN.With very neat features.You can also acquire partnerships, they have rather advanced dashboard

Contract Length: No-lock in
Channel Types: All Types
Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal
Requirements: None for first tier 60% share
Revenue Share: 60-95%
Mine Words: I didnot join this...Will I will.BTW,Good Network.

Want to Join? Go Here - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Referral links are not allowed here... Links edited.

Thread moved to social media forum.
(07-26-2016, 02:12 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Referral links are not allowed here... Links edited.

Thread moved to social media forum.

Thanks For this.Really,I wrote that referral link in accident.I know that referral link is not allowed here.
Real Story : Now a Days I dont on work on Free dom and I forgot the link.(You can see Site's Domain was .tm) So, First I gave the link Freedom.com .It didnot work.Then I searched in google,In first result got a Blog site.I entered it and got that link.Forgot to Remove the last words of that link.

BTW,Thanks For your company.
Regards.
Thanks man. I really appreciate you for this. A little more operational explanation would be highly appreciated.
How much difference in money does it make with regular ads and a good network like this? I have regular monetization enabled and am making peanuts
Hey, I want to know freedom give first payment after how many days?
Another good option is BBTV. 100-200 subs, 4000+ HR views. I recommend them!!!
Thanks for endeavor.May you pls explain 'getting partnership to hitbox.tv ' ?
Thanks for the info. I will def. be checking these sites out to advance my youtube channel

Return to Top CPAhero