First Post Last Post
Nothing Is Impossible CPA ROAD TO $5 A DAY
Hello hero's! Just want to talk about my journey so far, for all you out there i just want you to know that nothing is impossible, believe it or not, today is my first day i started CPA and guess what, i made $2.62, which for me is two leads which is pretty awesome! i'm going to try and keep updating you guys with my journey, just know no matter what age,gender,hobby you are/have just know you can do it :D

[Image: Untitled_zpsd4dxvpwg.png]

CPA Lead By the way :P
Which traffic source are you using btw?
(11-08-2015, 01:43 AM)Anirudh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Which traffic source are you using btw?

Just Instagress bot on IG and my niche is Black ops III giveaway
I'm also in CPA buddy, can you add me on skype: aleksovskiblagoj
I like the niche, specific niches is the best way to become a pro and start earning, good luck buddy.
(11-08-2015, 07:46 AM)angelo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I like the niche, specific niches is the best way to become a pro and start earning, good luck buddy.

thanks Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile
Hi good luck mate, which CPA network u using? and are u linking direct ? or through landing page?
(11-12-2015, 03:52 AM)passion8 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi good luck mate, which CPA network u using? and are u linking direct ? or through landing page?

Through landing page, always converts best and i am using CPAlead for now Smile
Since all the traffic from Instagram is mobile traffic, how do you manage to get conversions?
Are there mobile lockers available? I haven't been doing CPA for quite a while.
Any update from your journey? can you share about traffic source?
Yeah tell us some updates, maybe we can help you out with something.
I haven't yet started CPA!! you people are my inspirations.
(11-07-2015, 11:40 PM)Ronnova Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello hero's! Just want to talk about my journey so far, for all you out there i just want you to know that nothing is impossible, believe it or not, today is my first day i started CPA and guess what, i made $2.62, which for me is two leads which is pretty awesome! i'm going to try and keep updating you guys with my journey, just know no matter what age,gender,hobby you are/have just know you can do it :D

[Image: Untitled_zpsd4dxvpwg.png]

CPA Lead By the way :P

Best Of Luck Mate
Wow your cpalead converting very good.. does u use direct link or their offer wall ?
Make it bro and keep your head up. I'm glad to see that you're finally "On the right track now" Smile You're doing fine there, keep up the good work~ #keepitup
Is this still working with you?
Well done! c'mon nothing is imposible
Good going mate! will surly be tracking your journey,do update Smile
Nice earnings. I can help you earn more please add me on skype bobby.ogads
I thing is good idea i some body who start and already have results may something like a tutorial from "0" for persons like me who is hard to understand how to setup properly the cpa (what campaign are good, locker, pin submit, etc) and how to promote and where to promote. I want to learn Smile Anyway, good luck mate Smile

Return to Top CPAhero