First Post Last Post
Now 25 Cents to Unlock
The new price to unlock a locked thread is 25 cents. I figured this would make more sense as CPAHero members are paid 10 cents per post, and each premium thread now costs approximately 2.5 posts.

We are also now paying for ALL forums except Music Videos, Marketplace, and Referral Exchange so earning should be easier than ever.
Perfect went MIA for a bit, but now this update is a great opportunity for members to start earning.
Dedicated and motivated to earn and post HQ posts!
Looks great thanks mate Smile it' is a good chance for all members to earn some $$$ by posting some HQ stuff.
Awsome Man .. Now making $$$ is easy by 25 cent
Thanks for the update PK Smile

/msg2short
It was too much 0.10 for a post and 0.10 to unlock, with this change is a lot better now.
(07-12-2014, 03:39 PM)IMrWizardI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It was too much 0.10 for a post and 0.10 to unlock, with this change is a lot better now.

Currently i'm only getting .10$ :Oops:
(07-12-2014, 03:41 PM)Blazer Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-12-2014, 03:39 PM)IMrWizardI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It was too much 0.10 for a post and 0.10 to unlock, with this change is a lot better now.

Currently i'm only getting .10$ :Oops:

?? Its what i said, i mean you get 0.10 every time you post however it costs 0.25 to unlock, before it was too cheap since it was only 0.1 to unlock and you got 0.1 with a post.
Here you spend more than, you earn. for a post.
This is good decision. People have to make 2.5 post to unlock. No LQ Posts.
(07-13-2014, 04:09 AM)infogeeky Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Here you spend more than, you earn. for a post.

....Nothing comes for free, you have to win it, earning 25 cents to unlock is really easy in this forum, and its fair, since searching for a method to unlock is harder than just leaving a post to earn 0.10. If you want to earn more, then lock threads with good and useful information.
(07-09-2014, 03:35 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The new price to unlock a locked thread is 25 cents. I figured this would make more sense as CPAHero members are paid 10 cents per post, and each premium thread now costs approximately 2.5 posts.

We are also now paying for ALL forums except Music Videos, Marketplace, and Referral Exchange so earning should be easier than ever.

What do you mean by "Paying"? are you going to pay members once again? Or still not paying members to paypal?
We're paying high quality members only with the money we receive from our advertisers.
Hmm this is really fun, the only forum I came across will require you to participate. small amount of money is not that makes me excited it's about contributions and activeness in this forum.
This is a cool concept. Enjoy the success!
This is the best forum i have ever joined also this is my first cpa forum i have joined too and i have learned many things in here.
earning is easy and fun interacting with high quality members.
Long live CPAHero
Seems great !!Thanks for increasing post rates
(07-19-2014, 01:17 AM)techhackerz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Seems great !!Thanks for increasing post rates

You didnt understand (or didnt read, hope the first) the thread, the ammount to unlock was increased not the ammount you get by post.
OH NOW RATE IS HIGH PER POST I THINK WE GET 10CENT...:D tanks man!!
Yep, It looks quite fair Smile
As you are too paying more for normal posts so it will be easy to give .25 cents per post unlock :D

Return to Top CPAhero