First Post Last Post
Now 25 Cents to Unlock
(09-12-2014, 03:44 AM)Mia Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey there! Can i buy the Cash too?

What do you mean? is not like you "buy" cash, you earn it.
(08-29-2014, 08:54 AM)IMrWizardI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-27-2014, 09:29 AM)SkizerLife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-09-2014, 03:35 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The new price to unlock a locked thread is 25 cents. I figured this would make more sense as CPAHero members are paid 10 cents per post, and each premium thread now costs approximately 2.5 posts.

We are also now paying for ALL forums except Music Videos, Marketplace, and Referral Exchange so earning should be easier than ever.

and the get who post the therad recive the 0.25 cents ?
or its just go away for nothing ?

The people who lock it get the 0.25 cents

(08-25-2014, 06:14 PM)stad13 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much needed before to unlock a content ?

? You need at least 0.25 to unlock Smile

(08-25-2014, 11:10 AM)sedrick23 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am New to this but, when it comes to posting does it have be a reply post or you starting a new thread type post?

Both, as long as its not LQ content or copy+paste, you can create a thread in introductions for example, or reply to a post.

Before the 0.25c how much you needed before to unlock a thread?
(09-12-2014, 10:12 AM)stad13 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-29-2014, 08:54 AM)IMrWizardI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-27-2014, 09:29 AM)SkizerLife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-09-2014, 03:35 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The new price to unlock a locked thread is 25 cents. I figured this would make more sense as CPAHero members are paid 10 cents per post, and each premium thread now costs approximately 2.5 posts.

We are also now paying for ALL forums except Music Videos, Marketplace, and Referral Exchange so earning should be easier than ever.

and the get who post the therad recive the 0.25 cents ?
or its just go away for nothing ?

The people who lock it get the 0.25 cents

(08-25-2014, 06:14 PM)stad13 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much needed before to unlock a content ?

? You need at least 0.25 to unlock Smile

(08-25-2014, 11:10 AM)sedrick23 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am New to this but, when it comes to posting does it have be a reply post or you starting a new thread type post?

Both, as long as its not LQ content or copy+paste, you can create a thread in introductions for example, or reply to a post.

Before the 0.25c how much you needed before to unlock a thread?

0.1, but you recieved like 0.03 per post (and in a lot of groups nothing, not like now where nearly everywhere you get 0.1)
Nice idea! I love the way this forum insert new features. Keep up the good work!
Currently i'm only getting .10$
Same here, I am just getting $0.10 per post, but whan can I say? it is a easy way to earn
Lol you just created inflation with this virtual currency.
This is a amazing forum ever who pay more than more
Very good idea actually, it makes us be active haha
I wasn't here when it was 10c to unlock, but it makes a bit of sense to me without ever witnessing it. Surely it was getting abused a bit. Kind of like those forums where it is "you need to post to see the content"
I don't think so, because I am checking on all my post is back again $0.10 unless there is bugs.
(09-15-2014, 07:31 AM)U.N.K.N.O.W.N Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I wasn't here when it was 10c to unlock, but it makes a bit of sense to me without ever witnessing it. Surely it was getting abused a bit. Kind of like those forums where it is "you need to post to see the content"
This is a really good feature makes people be more active.
Thanks for this peacekeeper hope to see you in the future, just joined by the way.

Return to Top CPAhero