First Post Last Post
Now paying 10 cents per post
We are now going to be paying a steady fee of 10 cents per post. With this cash, you can buy special icons for your profile, sticky threads, or banner space on CPAHero. Remember that the ONLY way to advertise on CPAHero is to pay for it with CPAHero cash. This keeps costs extremely low for you, and if you'd like, you can sell your CPAHero currency to non-members for a profit so they can buy banner space here.

Please post if you have any questions! Cheers!
Nice i hope the community will relate to this positively Smile
Does that mean PayPal payout is removed?
I think no payout at at all. The earned cash is used to buy ads.
(06-16-2014, 10:15 PM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does that mean PayPal payout is removed?
This is nice Admin.I hope this goes well
But how about Payouts to PayPal can we still receive them?
(06-17-2014, 12:56 AM)janjenka Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is nice Admin.I hope this goes well

The payment or casout via paypal will never be available again. Use it in ad spaces in the forum or exchange with other members
(06-17-2014, 06:03 AM)foxlobo21 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-17-2014, 12:56 AM)janjenka Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is nice Admin.I hope this goes well

The payment or casout via paypal will never be available again. Use it in ad spaces in the forum or exchange with other members

ohh i see how sad well guess i'll sell my cash or use it in advertising websites here
Well it is pretty sad that we are not able to cashout, however there are some other ways to earn from here.
It was nice, it is better and hope to see it as best in future.

Just think a little deeper and you'll realize that how profitable it is.
Thats not good i dont want to do any advertise i want paypal
Over time, there will be more and more advertisers who will be looking to buy your CPAHero cash with PayPal. I think you can make more money however using your CPAHero cash to buy adspace for your favorite CPA or PPD network and refer others using your referral link.

CPAHero will always put our members first. Your cash is very valuable as it is the only way to pay for ad space on CPAHero. You have the power, not the advertisers.
(06-17-2014, 12:14 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Over time, there will be more and more advertisers who will be looking to buy your CPAHero cash with PayPal. I think you can make more money however using your CPAHero cash to buy adspace for your favorite CPA or PPD network and refer others using your referral link.

CPAHero will always put our members first. Your cash is very valuable as it is the only way to pay for ad space on CPAHero. You have the power, not the advertisers.

PK, Looks like you are busy. I send you a PM while ago and waiting for the response. Please reply me soon Smile

Cheers
How much does it cost to advertise in here using the forum money? Since earning its easier now i kinda wanted to know.
(06-17-2014, 12:32 PM)IMrWizardI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much does it cost to advertise in here using the forum money? Since earning its easier now i kinda wanted to know.

$2 a day for the left header banner. $1 a day for the right header banner. 50 cents a day for the bottom banner.
Add some more stuffs like making posts sticky, mass pm to all etc. If we don't get PP atleast there should me more options to buy stuffs, also i i want to advertise, how do i contact you? via PM?
(06-18-2014, 01:53 AM)kevin46 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Add some more stuffs like making posts sticky, mass pm to all etc. If we don't get PP atleast there should me more options to buy stuffs, also i i want to advertise, how do i contact you? via PM?

Yes I also want to know how we can advertise here and how we can submit our advertising offer there should be a page for this sir
No cashout so lesser spam, we can expect better content in lockings
Then how can we sell our forum cash and get it for Paypal, is it possible?
I like your system, i really do, very smart way to grow your forum
This is nice Admin.I hope this goes well

Return to Top CPAhero