First Post Last Post
Now paying 10 cents per post
(06-19-2014, 09:44 AM)anosocialnet Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Then how can we sell our forum cash and get it for Paypal, is it possible?

You cant sell your forum cash.
(06-17-2014, 12:22 AM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I think no payout at at all. The earned cash is used to buy ads.
(06-16-2014, 10:15 PM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does that mean PayPal payout is removed?

Soon everyone can even use your forum cash for upgrading at CPAHERO. Smile
Sounds like. I hope this does not start a freaking spamming lol
Why did you guys took the decision of eliminating the Paypal payments?
Make a POLL on what's the cash can be used because cash for upgrade so many will be afraid to get banned and lost everything.
(06-21-2014, 10:02 PM)Mike Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-17-2014, 12:22 AM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I think no payout at at all. The earned cash is used to buy ads.
(06-16-2014, 10:15 PM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does that mean PayPal payout is removed?

Nice innovation. Banner space what's the cost?
10 cents per post. That's cool .
0.10$USD per post sounds great!!!
Why it is called "Paying 10cents" if you can't send your earnings to your paypal, it should be change to

"Now giving 10 cents per post"
Well it is great that we are not able to cashout, however there are some other ways to earn from here.
Great mate....thanks for such a good rates...
(06-25-2014, 05:11 AM)dickyj6 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.10 cents per post. That's cool .

Edit your posts, dont doublepost for nothing.

(06-23-2014, 02:20 AM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Make a POLL on what's the cash can be used because cash for upgrade so many will be afraid to get banned and lost everything.
(06-21-2014, 10:02 PM)Mike Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Well if you dont break the rules you have nothing to worry about (after all before getting banned He/She gets a lot of warnings before)

Return to Top CPAhero