Nulling required. [You can keep software]
Hey guys! I need a software NULLED for me. I will NOT publicize it here as I want to keep it unsatturated it. BUT i will allow the nuller to keep the file and the person to PROMISE and SWEAR not to share it or leak it for the sake of it not getting satturated.

Please contact me on skype! -->"This Skype is [email protected]: Don't connect with it"<--
Pmed you on skype lol..................
Is the code being ioncubed? if it is unencoded, you could shoot me a PM

(11-30-2015, 02:11 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey guys! I need a software NULLED for me. I will NOT publicize it here as I want to keep it unsatturated it. BUT i will allow the nuller to keep the file and the person to PROMISE and SWEAR not to share it or leak it for the sake of it not getting satturated.

Please contact me on skype! -->"This Skype is [email protected]: Don't connect with it"<--
Lol its ioncube encoded xd ill pay someone to do it thenllelele
If lots of files being ioncubed with latest version, it is not cheap to decrypt that. Good luck mate[/align]
@newwave XD What is not cheap. Can you maybe give me an estimate of price? 200USD?
I dont have the tools to decrypt the ioncube. But I know people that charge for it. If you trying to decrypt hundreds of ioncube files, which maybe needed if you trying to get a 100% clean null and the author encoded all files. By looking at this number, how much would it cost you if they are charging you $5 per decrypt?
@newwave lol that would be 500USD per file shit lol ill contact some guys, do you have some contacts? I can talk to em.
Many claimed that can decode the ioncube file but lots of them using cheap and lousy decoder, which can't really decode the latest ioncube. I found one on fiverr which can really do the job but his charges is quite deep. You could try to contact him. Not really want to post his username here, but if you search on fiverr, you can found it easily.

Remember to ask them to decode before confirm any payment

cheers

(12-23-2015, 09:44 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@newwave lol that would be 500USD per file shit lol ill contact some guys, do you have some contacts? I can talk to em.
I know its a somewhat old thread, but if this is still required, i'm familiar with reversing ioncube, so i could offer to try.
just PM me in case you still need it done..

Return to Top CPAhero