First Post Last Post
OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor -$$$$-
Need some help add me up on skype bobby.ogads and i can help you get started
(07-31-2017, 11:50 AM)ogads Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Need some help add me up on skype bobby.ogads and i can help you get started

I added you on skype again. Please check your message
(04-19-2016, 05:31 PM)ogads Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-17-2016, 05:28 PM)karina18 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice site for me  i earn 1$ par day with  this site and instagram account

If you need help earning more please add me on skype bobby.ogads

hi my friend, i'll connect you, i want to earn money
please can you halp me ? Embarased
Sure no problem add me up on skype bobby.ogads i can help you out
Need help getting started? drop me a msg on skype  bobby.ogads
We have added tons of new landing pages check them out they are killing it now!!
(09-18-2017, 12:59 PM)ogads Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.We have added tons of new landing pages check them out they are killing it now!!

Yes Bobby is such an helpful guy. I think i'll be going back in full force now, just that i've been procrastinating alot and looking for good offers to promote.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Lots of new things and alot more new things to come! Check out our network our support team is willing to help you get started.
Need some help getting started add me up on skype bobby.ogads
[Image: S7dnzhX.png]

Burst is on take advantage of this high payout offer before it is gone!
If you need anything please add me up on skype and i can help you out getting started  bobby.ogads
Happy new years everyone! Lets kill it this year  Smile
Its 2018 and everyone is killing it with OGAds. Hit me up to get started on the best network out there!!
Hey guys are you looking to get started with the best network? hit me up and i can help you get started
Lots of new offers added check them out now! If you need some help please let me know.
(03-01-2018, 09:02 PM)ogads Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Lots of new offers added check them out now! If you need some help please let me know.

Pretty nice network however my account manager seems to be non-existent. Over the last 30 days I've been able to pull 1 response from Skype. All other messages have been ignored. The one response I did receive was "how can i help". Never heard from him again. Can I get assigned a new account manager? Zach isn't cutting it.
(03-15-2018, 08:06 PM)selfpaidinc Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-01-2018, 09:02 PM)ogads Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Lots of new offers added check them out now! If you need some help please let me know.

Pretty nice network however my account manager seems to be non-existent. Over the last 30 days I've been able to pull 1 response from Skype. All other messages have been ignored. The one response I did receive was "how can i help". Never heard from him again. Can I get assigned a new account manager? Zach isn't cutting it.

Hello not sure why he as not contacted you are you sure you got the right skype? Please add me bobby.ogads

We have also added a Fortnite landing page and 17 High paying fortnite pin submit offers. Our members are killing it! Check it out now!
Hot fortnite landing page and fortnite pin submits added Smile
The Fortnite landing page and Fortnite offers are killing it!
[Image: WSKkbtw.png]
Our members are killing it with the burst offers. Check them out now and bank!

Return to Top CPAhero