First Post Last Post
OGads Earnings
May i ask you from where you receive traffic to ogads offers?
insta or ads?
(10-05-2016, 05:36 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-05-2016, 11:40 AM)Before5am Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey, what's there to say? You're weekly or earnings, in general are decent. Also had a question. How many accounts do you have running currently if you don't mind me asking? Keep it up buddy! Smile
Not everyone does IG (:

How many KIK accounts you are running? How much time need to spend for the method?
(10-05-2016, 08:40 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice stats and great methods! How much do you reinvest or are all your methods free??

I use both paid and free traffic, so I reinvest some of the revenue, but not all of it.
(10-08-2016, 10:28 AM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-05-2016, 08:40 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice stats and great methods! How much do you reinvest or are all your methods free??

I use both paid and free traffic, so I reinvest some of the revenue, but not all of it.

Can you share your methods in paid methods.. and i am using the landing page from ogads.. i already made my first payout few days ago in 3 months i got only $51.47 but i am lucky that i made this in seo.. as passive income.. but i still looking for a good traffic that can generate more leads..
Hey I have signed up under your link please help me to get $s
(07-27-2016, 10:20 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: kt7BlBc.png]
Here are my total earnings with OGads. I would like to continue updating this thread from time to time with more images. What do you guys think?

waw , what your methode u use ? can you tell me bro ? i want like you !
(11-06-2016, 09:37 PM)imking95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-27-2016, 10:20 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Here are my total earnings with OGads. I would like to continue updating this thread from time to time with more images. What do you guys think?

waw , what your methode u use ? can you tell me bro ? i want like you !

I believe he uses a KIK method. I really doubt he will share his "exact method, we need to find the secret souce ourselves.
Very nice earning mate coud you help me please to earn 300$ per month?
can you share me any recent payment proof?
Many people are desperate to have this kind of success including me, is op still earning? Can we skype you @thefriendlywebguy? We'll sign up through all your affiliate links or buy any of your course.

Good friend Smile excellent profits, I also work in ogads, and I would like to know if you could help me or guide me a bit with advice since I did not reach your earnings or dreams haha, greetings;)
Hello mr friendlywebguy

please i want help sir i want to eanr $500 per month kindly please help me i am very bad problem so sorry for my bad english
Waw , what your methode u use ? can you tell me bro ? i want like you !

Return to Top CPAhero