Old Partner trying to scam me
Hello, today i received a email from paypal "New Item Not Received Dispute" an old partner is trying to refund some money that we invested together i have all proof needed of emails etc.
Can he win the dispute by lying?
Yes, he can.
I lost my money twice because of the seller or buyer lie.
You must contact them by phone if it's big amount.
After arbitrage you can't get your money back in any way((((
People scam a lot on Paypal to get something for free. It's a flawed system.
(03-06-2017, 11:25 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.People scam a lot on Paypal to get something for free. It's a flawed system.
(03-06-2017, 08:13 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes, he can.
I lost my money twice because of the seller or buyer lie.
You must contact them by phone if it's big amount.
After arbitrage you can't get your money back in any way((((

The money were spend on online services and i had redirect him all the paypal emails that i got from the services cant somehow to prove that im telling exactly what happent? he is trying to refund as an buyer but that was that was a partnership...
it was about 200$ im very mad and its not about the money i dont want him to get it because we both agreed before proceed that it may not succeed.
Did you allow PP account access to your partner? I can't understand how he can issue refund. And, if he's refunding money to you, what's wrong in it?
(03-08-2017, 03:09 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Did you allow PP account access to your partner? I can't understand how he can issue refund. And, if he's refunding money to you, what's wrong in it?
No he send me money from his PP acc to mine so i can buy the necessary tools for what we needed after every tool that i bought with his money i redirected him all the paypal payments that i did.
I worked for 1 month on the project and it was a failure so we dropped it.
he invested on this project xxx$ and i invested xx$ + 1 month of work i did all the work.
i really dont like him taking the money he is doing it in a very sneaky way and he is claiming to be a buyer that didnt received his product and i have almost no evidence that paypal would count as legit.
I do not deal with paypal because you can charge back easily so I use bitcoin.

when you send bitcoin there is no way to refund it unless the person sends it back to your wallet.
Why he decided to deceive you? You can call him and talk?

Return to Top CPAhero