First Post Last Post
Over $11000 Earned From Fiverr So Far
There are lots of guides posted on this forum on how to earn money with Fiverr, but I haven't seen anyone post a payment proof thread yet, so I decided to add mine for inspiration to others that it can be done.

[Image: fiverr2016.png]

This screenshot from my dashboard shows just over $11000 earned so far, but I must admit that I haven't done much there in the past year because of all the competition, so I switched most of my efforts to their biggest competitor, SEOclerks, where I've so far earned an additional $1000+

That makes a total of over $12000 earned on microjob sites as a seller to date. It's fairly easy to do, but you have to stay organized.

Good luck on your journey!!
(01-13-2016, 10:33 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There are lots of guides posted on this forum on how to earn money with Fiverr, but I haven't seen anyone post a payment proof thread yet, so I decided to add mine for inspiration to others that it can be done.

[Image: fiverr2016.png]

This screenshot from my dashboard shows just over $11000 earned so far, but I must admit that I haven't done much there in the past year because of all the competition, so I switched most of my efforts to their biggest competitor, SEOclerks, where I've so far earned an additional $1000+

That makes a total of over $12000 earned on microjob sites as a seller to date. It's fairly easy to do, but you have to stay organized.

Good luck on your journey!!

Damn man thats amazing! What products do you tend to sell? Also i would love if i couldnsee ur profile but if you dont want to share it, it is fine and I understand ;)
Good earnings... I do some Fiverr jobs, earned about $1000 barely.
(01-13-2016, 10:48 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Damn man thats amazing! What products do you tend to sell? Also i would love if i couldnsee ur profile but if you dont want to share it, it is fine and I understand ;)

I don't post my profile links because both Fiverr and SEOclerks hate it when you sell on both sites (so much for freedom in a Capitalist society!), so I make no connection between them.

My main sales come from traffic and social services, but not "likes", as those are banned on SC now and never stick, so it's too risky when buyers complain. I used to do graphics and proofreading, but it's too much effort for the amount earned and buyers on microjob sites can be an unreasonable lot.

There are times when I really dislike the microjob mentality, but it's easy for anyone to do, so it's a good entry point for most newbies to learn how to sell online without any initial expenses involved, like building a website.

I recommend starting there, but then moving on to bigger things.
Wow this is amazing keep up your great work friend.
This is just amazing. Congrats on your achievement bro Smile
Wow man i can t belive that. keep it going
Thanks for sharing, i which amound of time this is done?
(01-18-2016, 09:23 AM)mrsdownload Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for sharing, i which amound of time this is done?

3-4 years to earn 12k, so over $3000 earned per year from microjobs, but most of my earnings come from affiliate sales and CPA (see my other payment proof threads for CPA earnings over 10k)
Awesome earnings mate, congratsMoneymouthMoneymouth
Excellent earnings, i would like have earnings like you, but i make effort
Nice keep earning and share some tips with us
Nice but tell me how you do it .....
Congrat man, but what if you tell us some tips how to earn this?
(01-24-2016, 08:07 AM)Bubak Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congrat man, but what if you tell us some tips how to earn this?

The most "sure-fire" way is to buy something that others can't afford and then rent out your service for it.

So, for example, you buy SEO software for $100 and then offer to run a url through it at 5 bucks a pop to rank a clients site higher. Someone who can't pay the $100 will gladly pay the $5 and after 20 sales the software is paid for, so its 100% profit after that. I've had 1000's of sales Smile

You could even get some software or scripts on CPAhero for FREE (hint, hint!)

Be sure to research your competition first, so you know how hard (or easy) it will be to rank your service. Don't get into anything with too much competition. ALWAYS offer extras for more money.

Good luck!
You are legend bro, Respect!
I am still waiting for my first sale to happen on fiverr :(
Any tips for beginners (Like me) to get started on fiverr?? Like how to get more or at least 1 gig per day? Anyways good luck for your awesome journey and keep it up...
Very nice
congratz on your success and hope you earn more
Wow Great earnings dude Smile Would love to see that come into my bank account
Wow that is amazing! You have really sold a lot on that site.
What are you selling mate? Fake traffic? Followers? Articles?

Return to Top