First Post Last Post
Over $11000 Earned From Fiverr So Far
(08-27-2016, 07:20 AM)Expels Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What are you selling mate? Fake traffic? Followers? Articles?

Mostly traffic (everyone needs it), but also some scripts and signup services.
Congratulations! But, I think it's hard for new users to earn that much
(12-19-2018, 06:00 AM)Akeemovic Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congratulations! But, I think it's hard for new users to earn that much

Absolutely. The golden days of Fiverr are long gone and since they started the stupid monthly review requirements a lot of good sellers have been screwed.

I currently don't meet the requirements for level 1 because of ONE order that had to be cancelled, yet I meet ALL the requirements for level 2, but I still lost my level 2 status. Go figure.

I go up and down in levels every month now, so I don't even bother with the extra services anymore. When I get the "Congratulations! You're now a Level 2 seller and you can now do blah, blah..." email I just delete it and don't add anything, as its a waste of time better spent somewhere else.
Congrats man this is commendable & encouraging !!
will create new gigs now
There are many people on fiverr and making it there is not an easy task except you know the ropes. Can you show me how you did it?
(10-28-2019, 05:03 AM)bbee Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There are many people on fiverr and making it there is not an easy task except you know the ropes. Can you show me how you did it?

I don't recommend using Fiverr anymore. They suck.
Which platform or website can one use now that fiverr is something else? Please any idea?
(11-04-2019, 08:42 AM)bbee Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Which platform or website can one use now that fiverr is something else? Please any idea?

SEOclerk is the best Fiverr alternative. It's not perfect, and they have changed a lot in the past few years, but they treat their sellers better than at Fiverr and they don't gouge the buyers with excessive fees like they do at Fiverr.

Return to Top