PPI + Botnet = Money?
Hi, did anyone try the PPI + botnet method?
I wanted to ask what networks he used for this?
Is it worth it or not? Thanks!
Can you kindly explain the method on here , I'll give it a try and give you some feedback
(07-01-2017, 06:19 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you kindly explain the method on here , I'll give it a try and give you some feedback

- "Pay per Install" sites pay you a few cents for installing there programs on other computers.
- Register at a PPI website and get the file they want you to use.
- Go to your slaves and install this file to all of them, do it hidden.
- WARNING: After installing this file to your victims, they will be useless for you.
(07-01-2017, 07:50 AM)zoondark Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-01-2017, 06:19 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you kindly explain the method on here , I'll give it a try and give you some feedback

- "Pay per Install" sites pay you a few cents for installing there programs on other computers.
- Register at a PPI website and get the file they want you to use.
- Go to your slaves and install this file to all of them, do it hidden.
- WARNING: After installing this file to your victims, they will be useless for you.

Oh I had meant the ppi + botnet method you mentioned.......i wanted to know more about it

Return to Top CPAhero