First Post Last Post
[PROOF] CPA+FB No Investment Method To Make $$$ - NO LOCK
Hey Guys,
Please leave a comment or something when you download guys! This is no lock!

Some of you know me from my Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and as promised I have written a new guide on how to make money with cpa using fb group posting on autopilot with no up front investments.

Here's what my account looks like now after applying this method allong with the IG+CPA one:
Spoiler :
[Image: oTRcmif.png?1]

If done correctly you can expect at least $10 per day using this method. I don't have time for skype. So please don't pm me or ask me for add. Just leave your questions here if you have any. And I'll do my best to answer all of you. I won't reveal too much in this ebook but it will be enough to get you started on the right foot. You won't be able to start right away. You need to check some videos first before you can start. Everything is included in the pdf.

VirusScan

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy Guys!

[Image: 0fqkImn.jpg?1]

[Image: dCkFHkL.png?1]
Great share man. I read it and I've already been working on something very similar, Building a strong base. I learned how ID verify all of my account so i have 5 or 6 ready for use at this very moment. Thanks mate.
(01-31-2017, 10:24 PM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great share man. I read it and I've already been working on something very similar, Building a strong base. I learned how ID verify all of my account so i have 5 or 6 ready for use at this very moment. Thanks mate.

Good job mate!
(01-31-2017, 10:34 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-31-2017, 10:24 PM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great share man. I read it and I've already been working on something very similar, Building a strong base. I learned how ID verify all of my account so i have 5 or 6 ready for use at this very moment. Thanks mate.

Good job mate!

Hey how many accounts and groups per account are you using to make 10 bucks per day? I'm looking to really scale this thing up
(01-31-2017, 08:52 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hey Guys,
Please leave a comment or something when you download guys! This is no lock!

Some of you know me from my Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and as promised I have written a new guide on how to make money with cpa using fb group posting on autopilot with no up front investments.

Here's what my account looks like now after applying this method allong with the IG+CPA one:
Spoiler :
[Image: oTRcmif.png?1]

If done correctly you can expect at least $10 per day using this method. I don't have time for skype. So please don't pm me or ask me for add. Just leave your questions here if you have any. And I'll do my best to answer all of you. I won't reveal too much in this ebook but it will be enough to get you started on the right foot. You won't be able to start right away. You need to check some videos first before you can start. Everything is included in the pdf.

VirusScan

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy Guys!

[Image: 0fqkImn.jpg?1]

First! Thanks for the share. While i was trying this method, i found users of the groups have become to conscious of clicks the links, even if is shortner one. if you can help, if will be great.
(02-01-2017, 07:11 AM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-31-2017, 10:34 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Good job mate!

Hey how many accounts and groups per account are you using to make 10 bucks per day? I'm looking to really scale this thing up

You don't need allot of accounts if you have good niche and good fb groups. I have 3 fake accounts. And each has about 80 groups joined. And that already doubled my profits on my IG+CPA. I just find active groups where I can at least post every hour (even if it's 1-3 likes on every post, I consider that active). The more members are spamming. The better, that means the more I can post.
(02-01-2017, 03:33 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-01-2017, 07:11 AM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Good job mate!

You don't need allot of accounts if you have good niche and good fb groups. I have 3 fake accounts. And each has about 80 groups joined. And that already doubled my profits on my IG+CPA. I just find active groups where I can at least post every hour (even if it's 1-3 likes on every post, I consider that active). The more members are spamming. The better, that means the more I can post.

Alright thanks mate! I'm working on building up my account groups. How many groups does facebook allow you to post in per account before blocking?
(02-01-2017, 09:19 PM)dionesmodernlife Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-01-2017, 03:33 PM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Good job mate!

Alright thanks mate! I'm working on building up my account groups. How many groups does facebook allow you to post in per account before blocking?

Not sure. But you can do allot of posting. I've done 600+ posts per day on 1 account without no issue. Usually you just get blocked from posting in groups for a few mins. Nothing heavy. Depends on how spammy the accounts look. If you add friends and post a few things on your profile you'll be good. Remember to be creative btw. This ebook is not a spoonfed method. There's lots of space for creativity, for example posting just text or image and telling the people to message you for the link and set your profile on autorespond for example. Be creative.
Updated the ebook a bit guys! Make sure you check it out!
Well guys, I don't know how do you earn with this fb auto poster, cuz' for me it doesn't work. It loads just a few groups of all, and then doesn't even post. It says posting failed. Any idea? And yeah I contacted support they suggested to reconnect account again and reinstall app. It didn't solve the problem.
(02-09-2017, 02:32 PM)napo234 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well guys, I don't know how do you earn with this fb auto poster, cuz' for me it doesn't work. It loads just a few groups of all, and then doesn't even post. It says posting failed. Any idea? And yeah I contacted support they suggested to reconnect account again and reinstall app. It didn't solve the problem.

Maybe a prob with the API. Did you try using a different account?
(02-10-2017, 01:41 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-09-2017, 02:32 PM)napo234 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well guys, I don't know how do you earn with this fb auto poster, cuz' for me it doesn't work. It loads just a few groups of all, and then doesn't even post. It says posting failed. Any idea? And yeah I contacted support they suggested to reconnect account again and reinstall app. It didn't solve the problem.

UPDATE: Problem solved. Didn't notice it was a closed group.
(02-10-2017, 08:05 AM)napo234 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-10-2017, 01:41 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

UPDATE: Problem solved. Didn't notice it was a closed group.

LOL bro!
The best way to promote cpa offers on facebook is by building a big fanbase..
(02-11-2017, 01:41 AM)POLOTES Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The best way to promote cpa offers on facebook is by building a big fanbase..

Tell me about it:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Nice share bro I will try this method, but I don't have computer now I'm using smartphone (android), how do I create fb fake profile using smartphone?
Sorry for my english isnt my native Thank you
(02-11-2017, 05:24 PM)Aleeyou Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice share bro I will try this method, but I don't have computer now I'm using smartphone (android), how do I create fb fake profile using smartphone?
Sorry for my english isnt my native Thank you

Get a computer mate
Nice share bro! I like this method, now do you have skype? I want to discuss something with you! I'm also interested in your fanpage method as well. Please pm me if you have a little time.Cheers
This one shows very interst. I will downloaded already, and going to use this.
Great share thank you, am trying it right now and will share results

Return to Top CPAhero