First Post Last Post
[PROOF] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day! - No Lock
[Image: brjCwW5.gif]
[METHOD STILL WORKING IN 2017]
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hey Guys,
Please leave a comment or something when you download guys! This is no lock!

I know allot of people into IG+CPA right now. So I thought I add some value with a method i know off for a longtime. Keep in mind, this is not my main source of income so I just jumped on it with 2 accounts for 1 month. But this is easy to scale up. The more accounts you have the more you make.

The method in short:
Vps with massplanner on proxies running Ig accounts on follow and unfollow only settings with blogger landing page that leads to domain with your hosted landing page.

Results:
Spoiler: Earnings
[Image: 3Pbjttn.png?1]

If that sounds good for you. You can get the full details in the ebook.

Download:
or

Don't believe what anybody says. This is my post and I stand behind it. If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask here on this thread. So that everyone can also read and learn from your question. I'll answer everything within 24 hours.

Update: Earnings on nov 2, 2016
Spoiler: Earnings update
Today's earnings:
[Image: ewuuHUR.png]

Earnings on nov 3, 2016
Spoiler: Earnings update
[Image: wClvr6q.png]

GOLDEN TIP
The focus of each of the accounts should be to look as professional as possible while being as safe as possible for the long run in my opinion. With this IG+Cpa game there's pretty much 2 routes you can take. The unsafe/high profits way which brings allot of bans and work in the longrun but rakes in more profit or the safe/lower profits way which is more of a set and forget approach towards all of this(which I am doing).

Look at this account as an example:
Spoiler :
[Image: cyJTNf5.png?1]
followers10k.info on IG(check the whole setup)

Update
Found an even better Network. Moved 1 account over just to check. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Combine their free coaching with my method and make $$$!

*READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD FOR MORE INFO! QUALITY INFO FROM ME ARE IN THIS COLOR!*

Enjoy Guys
BTW! I'm writting a follow up guide on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

[Image: dCkFHkL.png?1]
BRO im not able to download from tiny upload
pls give me
any other source of download was really appreciable
(11-01-2016, 10:01 AM)sathish133 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.BRO im not able to download from tiny upload
pls give me
any other source of download was really appreciable

Added a mirror link
Today's earnings:
[Image: ewuuHUR.png]
Earnings start nov 3, 2016
[Image: plunJTg.png]
You have a very good methods for social networks .This one probably have hundreds downloads here,and only two likes.And that without locking.Is it too hard to hit 'like' button at least?
(11-03-2016, 05:04 PM)aCa87 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You have a very good methods for social networks .This one probably have hundreds downloads here,and only two likes.And that without locking.Is it too hard to hit 'like' button at least?

Thank you mate! Means allot! Hahah yeah i know what you mean. People don't bother.
Another good day:
[Image: wClvr6q.png]
Not a good method
(11-04-2016, 04:28 AM)okikGuy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Not a good method

Why do you say that?
(11-04-2016, 11:16 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-04-2016, 04:28 AM)okikGuy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Not a good method

Why do you say that?

Because he's trolling with 5 posts and -6 rep. I stand behind this method, I'm actually doing it and i'll be here updating with proof + i'm here to answer any real questions anybody has about the method on this thread.
Yesterdays Earnings:
[Image: TOhgoWY.png]
Still working guys! Take action now! i'm here to help anyone
I really hate this kind of shitty links that people gives to download . If you dont want let us download the file than dont just share these site just sucks.
(11-10-2016, 05:22 PM)jkzoobie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I really hate this kind of shitty links that people gives to download . If you dont want let us download the file than dont just share these site just sucks.

Dude.... It's not my fault. Use hola or tor or something and change your ip and download or something. Figure it out. I can't go around trying to please everyone with good download links. These work for most people.
Still working guys:
[Image: xreF1sb.png]

I'm here to help anyone who needs it.
Hi bro, I really need your help.

Are you still with only 2 acc's or how many, do you create your acc's or you buy from the marketplace? I have several accounts running in a different niche but for some reason i think I suck at targeting who to follow so I'm not making anything right now :( I'm using Followliker.

Thanks!
(11-11-2016, 12:48 AM)JohnnyMix Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi bro, I really need your help.

Are you still with only 2 acc's or how many, do you create your acc's or you buy from the marketplace? I have several accounts running in a different niche but for some reason i think I suck at targeting who to follow so I'm not making anything right now :( I'm using Followliker.

Thanks!

Yes only 2 accounts. Like i said in the ebook i buy from acc123.

If you're not making anything, it could be:
Targeting
Your overal presentation: Profile Picture, Name, Description, and your landing pages. Focus on marketing.
Acc123 always gets me ban, best way is still making your own from quality IPs.
(11-11-2016, 01:52 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-11-2016, 12:48 AM)JohnnyMix Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi bro, I really need your help.

Thanks!

Yes only 2 accounts. Like i said in the ebook i buy from acc123.

If you're not making anything, it could be:
Targeting
Your overal presentation: Profile Picture, Name, Description, and your landing pages. Focus on marketing.

I have my accounts with the name of the niche in username, I have pics related to the niche and I use OGads landing pages. Some days the system snaps and I get a few conversions but most of the time is in $0 :( I don't know what else is missing...

Return to Top CPAhero