First Post Last Post
[PROOF] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day! - No Lock
(06-26-2017, 05:14 AM)Anthony' Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you please give me some advice, I have been doing everything as stated for months now but I rarely get any conversions. The only thing I do different is post a picture on the accounts every hour to draw in traffic. Just yesterday I had 60 clicks and only 10 conversions that didn't even pass over $3. The average day for me is about 40 clicks and hardly even 1 conversion. I'm working with 4 niches, two gift card niches and two gaming niches. I'm running about 8 accounts. Are the accounts I'm following bad? Or are the niches just not good? I'm with OGads. I just don't know what else I can do, I feel like I'm wasting time and money. I would appreciate any advice that you can give me, thanks.

If your on IG and your going for any other niche other than "free followers":
1. Your targeting has to be VERY GOOD.
2. Your account presentation has to be VERY GOOD.
3. Your copywriting skills have to be VERY GOOD.

Earning with IG (for me at least) is very simple:
1. Stick to free followers niche.
2. Don't post pictures.
3. Use dedicated proxies only.
4. Keep your accounts safe (use prelander or cloaker, don't do too many activities, etc)
5. Use HQ premium landing page.
6. Use Aged 2 years+ IG accounts.

You can read all of this in my guide:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
First ofI have to say that your two pdf toturial are great, thanks , now after i managed to purchase all the tool for the method i put it to work now, but one ques... does it good to follow private accounts or not?
Hi, @DEADZ
did you tested this method with more than two accounts?
Is it possible to manage such amount of accounts(100)??
Because all the info sounds great, and your calculation 100*$2,5 too.
But is it possible in reality.?
Im sceptical about all methods posted on the forums because all of these guides are just full of reflinks (and thats the point)) and possibility to make few bucks after hundreds hours of hard working.(
Ill try this with 3-5 accounts of course.
(07-31-2017, 10:15 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, @DEADZ
did you tested this method with more than two accounts?
Is it possible to manage such amount of accounts(100)??
Because all the info sounds great, and your calculation 100*$2,5 too.
But is it possible in reality.?
Im sceptical about all methods posted on the forums because all of these guides are just full of reflinks (and thats the point)) and possibility to make few bucks after hundreds hours of hard working.(
Ill try this with 3-5 accounts of course.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
This was something new to me the process is long but worth a try !

Return to Top CPAhero