Paxum account 5 dollars deduction on dormant account
Hello to all...

Am wondering, has anybody received the new Paxum notification to start deducting 5 dollars from account that has been dormant for three month...

I have lost l0 dollars already....

Did any of you receive the notification, or is it just my account only, because I have not been able to fully verify it, just their endless documents request...

Is this fair, how can my hard earn money be taken just like that...
Yes, it's true, as I have received it as well. It's just another company using "dormant" as an excuse to steal affiliate money that they EARNED. Yet another example of the affiliate getting screwed.

My Paxum got hit because it's linked to only one affiliate program that I don't make many sales with and my only way to get paid through Paxum comes with a big $50 fee, so I build it up until it's worth withdrawing on the affiliate end, which makes the Paxum end "dormant".

Clickbank does the same thing now, which really pisses me off, as the vendor gets paid, Clickbank gets paid, but the affiliate who actually brought in the sale does not. More of these shady companies are using the dormant excuse, when what they really are doing is punishing affiliates who are struggling, as those are the ones who don't get steady sales. If an affiliate doesn't get a sale within 3 months, then he loses the money, but some affiliates get irregular sales, like none for 4 months and then 2 the next month. It's BS.

It's already harder to make sales online then it was just a couple years ago, and now these companies are hurting affiliates because of it. I say that whatever sales an affiliate makes they should get paid for. They EARNED it!!!
Thanks.., thought I was the only one that receive this message... it very unfair

Return to Top