Pending payment on AWM
Hello buddies, anyone here who is a promoter on AdWorkMedia?
I am having a pending payment which should have been cleared on last week Friday but until now still pending for 4 days now. No respond to my support tickets to David and Dennis, none of them are responding.

I have $676 pending payment and over $400 account balance. I'm getting confused and suspicious. Anyone experience same issue?
[Image: IMG_20161121_202414.jpg]

Please respond to this thread and let me know so I can immediately stop pushing my leads there.

Thanks.
I've seen in a couple of other forums people with the same issue, maybe AWM have some issues.
Finally I was paid. They were having issue with my payment option which is WU but I was finally paid and support apologized for the delay.

Below is the proof of my WU payment receipt:
[Image: 2016_11_23_21_32_52.jpg]
Nice earnings btw
whats your traffic source if u dont mind sharing?
Nice earnings btw
Yes I have the same problem, but I contact my AM and he responded to my support ticket
(12-01-2016, 10:54 AM)JAKE7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice earnings btw

YouTube is my traffic source.. It doesn't matter just knowing traffic source. There's more to just knowing.. You should know how to utilize the traffic source and the kind of niche to use.
I love Youtube traffic too but I think it is hard to success in Youtube theese days. It is too competitive :(
(12-11-2016, 12:39 PM)Bubak Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I love Youtube traffic too but I think it is hard to success in Youtube theese days. It is too competitive :(

I don't agree to this idea that it's competitive. Traffic source can't be competitive, it's a niche which get competitive and even when the niche is saturated you can still bank on it.. It's all bout how you present...

Return to Top CPAhero