Play Lottery Games Online From Any Country
Have you ever wanted to buy a ticket for a huge jackpot lottery game, but couldn't because you live in a different country from where the lottery is played? Well, now you can!!

No matter where you live in the world you can get lotto tickets online for ALL the major lotteries, such as the USA Powerball & MegaMillions, plus EuroMillions, EuroJackpot, and many more. Imagine winning a Powerball prize of almost half a BILLION dollars just by playing at home from anywhere in the world!

What would you buy with all that money???

Click the link below to read the exact details of how it works, including an example from an NBC news story of a real winner...

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
lottoshark.games/how-it-works/

Bitcoin lotteries have also been added!

Good Luck!!!

- LottoShark.games

[Image: lottery-shark.jpg]
It sounds good but i would never trust anything like this, just for the fact that tickets are not in your name, whoever buys the ticket is the real owner of the winnings.. And if you won half a billion 99% chances of them just claiming it for them selfs..
I would probably keep it as well, but so far it's only been "small" prizes of under 10 million, like what the Iraqi man won ($6,900,000), so the biggest jackpot win hasn't been tested yet.

It's mainly syndicates pooling their money together to increase the odds of winning a medium sized prize under 10 mil.
Sill a good service either way! Smile
Dear admins,from where can we buy tickets or play games as mentioned above?
(04-22-2018, 03:15 PM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Dear admins,from where can we buy tickets or play games as mentioned above?

You can go directly to the homepage at LottoShark.games and click on the red button to review and play the lottery game you want to play and then enter your numbers into the lotto game widget to go to the secured page where you can purchase your ticket, or get more tickets.

The link is LottoShark.games (it is also in my signature below)

Good luck!!
If anyone wants a free ticket just send me a PM!

Limited time offer!
A free lotto ticket??? :o
(05-09-2018, 10:09 AM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.A free lotto ticket??? :o

Yes, just to test the process for any problems.

I have one spot left.

Anyone want it???? Smile
The current promotion is "Buy 1 Ticket, Get a 2nd one FREE"

Claim your tickets!!!
The World Cop promotion is now LIVE!!

Return to Top CPAhero