Profitdownload.com - PPD Network - Instant approval - Weekly payments
ProfitDownload.com

Start Making Money Now!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

How It Works

[Image: work.jpg]

Benefits Of using ProfitDownload.com:

• File Locker
  • Link Locker
  • Content Locker
  • Offer Optimizer
  • Create Your Own Content Locker
  • Detailed earning reports
  • Powerful and Multi-Files Uploader.
  • Testimonial system
  • Highly Optimized Offers!
  • 2500+ Available Optimized Offers!
  • Premium plans for visitors (To download the files without fill the survey).
  • Win 75% recurring comissions for the premium plans payments.
  • 24/7 ticket and email system support.

Referral System:

• Win 10% of your affiliates earnings!
  • Win $15 for the first cashout of all your affiliates

Payment Information:
  • Weekly payments
  • Payment Method : PayPal, Skrill, Payza.
  • Minimum Payout: $25.00

Sticking the post for a month. Thanks Profit Download for your support.
(12-26-2014, 11:47 AM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sticking the post for a month. Thanks Profit Download for your support.

Hello dear Peacekeeper, thank you for your help.
If someone have a question about our network, dont hesistate to contact me :D
Someone have already tried this?
(12-30-2014, 12:54 PM)Gruff Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Someone have already tried this?

I hope you will give us a try :D dont hesistate to contact us if you have any question.
Looks good but weekly payment is for new members too?
What's the average lead for usa traffic?
(01-02-2015, 10:52 AM)tpramar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Joined
Looks good but weekly payment is for new members too?
What's the average lead for usa traffic?

Hello dear tpramar, thank you for your message, here are the answer for your questions:
1 - Yes the weekly payments is for new members too, we send payments in monday, each week.
2 - The average for USA leads is $1.83 USD

Please dont hesistate to contact us if you have any question, your account is verified and ready to win money :D
ID: mdlovelove

Hi, thanks Admin!
(01-02-2015, 10:28 PM)anhdung123456 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.ID: mdlovelove

Hi, thanks Admin!

Hi dear mdlovelove.

Thank you for posting the payment proof, I hope you enjoy and make more money with our network :D
Hi,
I don't like your LP as it seems spammy and I couldn't open any offer even for my country. Please check again. I want to know about CR of your network
(01-09-2015, 03:06 PM)byomartin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi,
I don't like your LP as it seems spammy and I couldn't open any offer even for my country. Please check again. I want to know about CR of your network

Hello and thank you for your feedback dear byomartin, we are currently working in the re-design of the landing page, our CR from the last 2000 downloads is 21.17%.
We will add here the screenshot of our new landing page design Smile

(01-10-2015, 01:00 AM)SAFYAG Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How can I withdraw money from the site through PayPal

Hello dear SAFYAG and thank you for your message, when you login, you will see in the main menu the option called "Payments" clic that option, then if you have enough money to withdraw ($25.00 USD) you will see the option to request the withdrawal.
How long has this network been in business and how much is paid to the users so far

How does it work with this network? If I upload a file will the visitors pay to download the files? If no, then where does the money come from?
(01-17-2015, 08:15 AM)coacedavid Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How long has this network been in business and how much is paid to the users so far

How does it work with this network? If I upload a file will the visitors pay to download the files? If no, then where does the money come from?

Hello dear Coacedavid, thank you for your message, the user have the option to download the file buying a premium account and you earn 75% of that purchase, but he can download the file for free too, he just need to complete a survey, the company who send us the surver will pay you for each completed survey, please check our video, there is the information.
All country are approved??? and what if i have any website?
Your site have accepted all files 18+?
Hello,

Profitdownload.com is really working and paying amount on time?
Not working anymore. site down.

not sure what else to say
Site is unavailable, please resolve. Not working anymore. site down., Thanks

Return to Top CPAhero