[Question] Tips to Get Approved by Non-Incentive Offers??
How to get approved to promote non incentive offers by Any Network??

Hello,

I am kinda new to CPA and I really want to promote non incentive offers provided mostly by peerfly and cpalead. I am talking about E-mail & Zip Submits, Retail / Shopping offers.

If anyone can share some tips to get approved on such offers. it'd be great.. I will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Waiting for Your Thoughts and Replies!!!
You should request your aff manager with your promotion strategy
Thanks a lot Smile I have texted my aff manager now Smile

waiting for his reply Smile will let everyone know here...
Hello ecloudicstars,
As Dol14 said that would be the best method Smile Also, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] if you were apply for our non-incent offers and would be happy to review this for you.

Regards,
Justin
Thanks Bro,
But there is some steps we need to follow and we required those trick to get approval from Aff manager
(06-12-2017, 09:06 AM)chandreshvshah Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks Bro,
But there is some steps we need to follow and we required those trick to get approval from Aff manager

Why do you feel you need to "trick" anyone? It's a straightforward process to get approved.
(06-12-2017, 10:18 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-12-2017, 09:06 AM)chandreshvshah Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks Bro,

Why do you feel you need to "trick" anyone? It's a straightforward process to get approved.

yep! You're right. You don't need any "Trick" here. Just go to you AM and ask him to enable those offers for you. It is really no rocket science.... Thanks to CPAHERO platform anyway!!!

Return to Top CPAhero