QuestionSpy - Get long tail keywords for any niche directly from Google
This tool runs locally on your HD, no need to subscribe or get a paid service, i bought it from Warriorforum.

What does this tool do:

It's very simple and straight forward. You type in your niche keyword, example "clash of clans" and it will connect to the Google and spit out all top searched long tail keywords for your niche, both questions and commercial keywords.

This is not an exe file, just a local webpage that can be downloaded.

Script pictures:

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

Virustotal:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Quote:Detection ratio: 0 / 57
Analysis date: 2017-05-25 06:30:30 UTC ( 11 minutes ago )

DL link:

File Has Expired

Please review after you have tried it for other members to see the results.
Its working good. collected lots of keywords. thanks
(05-25-2017, 06:22 AM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its working good. collected lots of keywords. thanks

Glad you like it, enjoy!
GREAT small tool. Works fine and as described (It will help me a lot with LT keywords). Thanks op for this great share.
(05-25-2017, 12:43 PM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.GREAT small tool. Works fine and as described (It will help me a lot with LT keywords). Thanks op for this great share.

My pleasure.... enjoy!
Can't you do this with just a normal google search? just start typing and google auto complete will give you different choices that people usually search.
(06-01-2017, 11:14 AM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can't you do this with just a normal google search? just start typing and google auto complete will give you different choices that people usually search.

Hundreds at a time? Nope ;-)

Also this script has modules that go way beyond auto completes

It also has a module to find buyer keywords for any niche, etc.....
(06-01-2017, 12:37 PM)Reneedb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-01-2017, 11:14 AM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can't you do this with just a normal google search? just start typing and google auto complete will give you different choices that people usually search.

If you get hundreds of long tail keywords then 90% of them are not relevant, speaking only from my experience.
(06-07-2017, 08:35 AM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-01-2017, 12:37 PM)Reneedb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

If you get hundreds of long tail keywords then 90% of them are not relevant, speaking only from my experience.

I don't think you know how this tools actually works, maybe you should try it out and come back to give your opinion, no reason to trash a thread when you didn't even try..... Maybe the opinion of the members who tried it and posted in this thread are enough to convince ppl that this little tool does some awesome work.
(06-07-2017, 10:49 AM)Reneedb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-07-2017, 08:35 AM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I don't think you know how this tools actually works, maybe you should try it out and come back to give your opinion, no reason to trash a thread when you didn't even try..... Maybe the opinion of the members who tried it and posted in this thread are enough to convince ppl that this little tool does some awesome work.

I tried in the past several long-tail tools (not this tool specifically) and all they did was give me keywords that are in the same area that I need but in the "second circle" of relevant keywords. Which means that if I used these keywords I would probably get a lot of clicks but after the user would try my product he would see this is not exactly what he wanted.
(06-15-2017, 12:59 PM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-07-2017, 10:49 AM)Reneedb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I tried in the past several long-tail tools (not this tool specifically) and all they did was give me keywords that are in the same area that I need but in the "second circle" of relevant keywords. Which means that if I used these keywords I would probably get a lot of clicks but after the user would try my product he would see this is not exactly what he wanted.

Well that is not what this tool does... this tool will ONLY provide keywords for your main subject, nothing else and nothing unrelated
File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server.post working link.

Return to Top CPAhero