REDDIT UpVotes & High Karma Submissions | Killer Traffic = Killer Earnings
[Image: zyLYiHR.png?1]
-DEADZ REDDIT KILLER: UPVOTE & HIGH KARMA POSTING SERVICE-

FEATURES
✓ 100% Manually Controlled & Drip Fed Process
✓ All Accounts HQ And Have Unique IP
✓ Able To Rank On Any SubReddit
✓ More Than 8 Years Of IM Experience
✓ Optional Post Submission Using Aged & High Karma Reddit Account Available!

DETAILS
This service can be very extremely profitable for you if you know what you're doing: (If you don't please do your research or ask me in the thread)
Only use this service with HQ content to ensure the best results!

Understand that I'm not responsible for the reactions (downvotes & comments) you get on the post during the process!
I will not over-deliver upvotes to compensate for the downvotes!

You can use this service to get page 1 in subreddits like Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. which has 15m+ subscribers and an average of 16k+ active users every minute. Money
Other good examples are: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

You can also use this service to build up Karma on your own Reddit accounts:
Spoiler :
1. Search for Cute or Funny images on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or cute animals on IG.
2. Post in Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. or Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
3. Order at least 100 upvotes (enough to get you to page 1)
4. Watch your Post Karma grow like crazy
!With High Karma you can rank your posts instantly on page 1-3 of most subreddits! Money

You can also run ads on reddit and use this service to make your ad look more legit and bring more conversions! Money

SEO SECRET
Spoiler :
In addition to the huge influx of targeted visitors to your site, there is another benefit of having a post of yours go viral on Reddit. Not many people are aware of this, but once Reddit’s algorithm deems a submission to be ‘Popular’(usually happens around 100 upvotes), the link back to your website switches from NO-FOLLOW to DO-FOLLOW!

EXAMPLE OF 1 OF MY ACCOUNTS
Spoiler :
[Image: 2YPNfkx.png?1Update: this Account is now 7.6k Karma!]

PRICE & PAYMENT
Payment will mainly be accepted in BITCOINS (Paypal only available for trusted members)

Price Per 50 Upvotes - $10 (min order: 50)
Post Submission With 6k+ Karma Account - $5

HOW TO ORDER
If you have any questions please leave them in the thread!
If you're ready to deal and order:
!CLICK THE ZOMBIE HEAD TO ADD ME ON SKYPE AND DEAL!
*Please mention that you're from CPAHERO*
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

EXAMPLE OF WHAT/HOW TO POST
Spoiler :
The most important thing to have when marketing on reddit is a clear (only for you), yet unclear(for reddit and it's users) "funnel".
Take this video for example:

As you can see you have the product image hosted on Imgur, which doesn't lead anywhere else (unclear for reddit it's users).
The teespring product link is added in the comments which leads to sales.

So the goal is to have a very innocent, entertaining, viral worthy post for reddit and a clear funnel which you'll use in combination with the post to bring in money for you.

Take your time. Be creative and don't spam!

[Image: dCkFHkL.png?1]
Hi,
Your BST is approved and live now.
(04-08-2017, 04:03 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi,
Your BST is approved and live now.

Thanks allot mate!
Looks interesting but I've never tried Reddit marketing. Any review copies/coupons?

Return to Top CPAhero