Recipe Site Script With 5000 Recipes
Over the next few weeks I will be releasing some scripts to sites I used to build so that newbies can use the scripts to instantly create a website already filled with content. These scripts use the included databases to create basic websites that can be monetize using Adsense, affiliate products, CPA or really anything.

The first of these is for creating a simple recipe site pre-filled with 5000 recipes.

Download the full zip here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

VT: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy your new website!
I am sorry for the silly questions but i am not really sure how to use a script, but will this be included with the setting instruction or tutorial how to set it?
(11-24-2016, 02:52 AM)wijaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am sorry for the silly questions but i am not really sure how to use a script, but will this be included with the setting instruction or tutorial how to set it?

Yes, there is a "How To Install" file included. Basically its like any other script in that you create a database on your hosting and add that info to a script file, upload to your server and you're done. Takes about 5 minutes to install.
This is also useful for the "Christmas recipes" or "holiday recipes" niche Smile
What I like to do with these niches is send FB AD hits with very low cpm/cpc and create some clicky other options to click on like other good recipes. I place a lot of Adsense ADs and reap the profits.
FB ads and Adsense??? That's something I don't see often. Usually its monetized through CPA or an affiliate product. What countries do you target??
Thank you very much , can it be installed on sub domain name? Will there need to update the site? Or any possibility of duplicate content penalty?
(12-29-2016, 10:38 AM)monsur Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you very much , can it be installed on sub domain name? Will there need to update the site? Or any possibility of duplicate content penalty?

Yes, it can. No, there isn't. I suggest rewriting some of the descriptions, or better still, create a niche site using only some of the recipes.
Thanks!! I try with a new domain and adsense +fb ads
(11-19-2016, 10:05 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Over the next few weeks I will be releasing some scripts to sites I used to build so that newbies can use the scripts to instantly create a website already filled with content. These scripts use the included databases to create basic websites that can be monetize using Adsense, affiliate products, CPA or really anything.

The first of these is for creating a simple recipe site pre-filled with 5000 recipes.

VT: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy your new website!

When i go to import database 2 not recipes5000 get error, i have a questions i installed first wordpress?
@Sausalito
Please do not Quote locked posts.
(01-15-2017, 01:27 PM)Sausalito Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.When i go to import database 2 not recipes5000 get error, i have a questions i installed first wordpress?

This has nothing to do with WP at all. It's a standalone script.

Did the DB timeout? I have a smaller database (600 recipes) that you could try if it did. Sometimes larger databases have problems.

Anyone else have this issue???
(01-15-2017, 02:33 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-15-2017, 01:27 PM)Sausalito Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.When i go to import database 2 not recipes5000 get error, i have a questions i installed first wordpress?

This has nothing to do with WP at all. It's a standalone script.

Did the DB timeout? I have a smaller database (600 recipes) that you could try if it did. Sometimes larger databases have problems.

Anyone else have this issue???

Sql recipes its ok, fault other sql , i can give you my skype?
(01-15-2017, 02:38 PM)Sausalito Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sql recipes its ok, fault other sql , i can give you my skype?

It will work fine without the partners one. Just ignore that.
Wow thats a gold mine thanks for sharing huge recipe !
Please, does this still work. I need more reviews. I don't want to waste 50 points. I guess I'll have to bookmark it until I get a valid response
(09-05-2017, 03:04 PM)Olaxbolax100 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please, does this still work. I need more reviews. I don't want to waste 50 points. I guess I'll have to bookmark it until I get a valid response

The file had expired, but I just reuploaded it now, so its all good Smile

Return to Top CPAhero