First Post Last Post
[Repeatable] 10 Days Free Vps Trial 4GB ram+4Cpu
This is my first contribuation to this forum and i really hope it help someone out
this website allows you to make 10 days trial and you can choose in it different platforms and operating systems (linux+windows) with specs up to 4GB ram + 4 core Cpu and upto 180GB HDD , the only downside that it uses phone verification which can be solved by using pinger.com ..
use yopmail.com to make unlimited fast e-mails

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
(02-02-2014, 01:17 PM)SageeeeFive Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks, hope this work for mee!!

if you had any problem at all making accounts just mention me here or pm me and ll be glad to help Smile
enjoy your free vps's
I guess i will unlock it later when i need it. Thanks for the share though. ;-)
Sorry for newbish question but what does a VPS does? I know its some sort of a rented server but wat do you really do with it?
(02-05-2014, 02:22 PM)abaddon013 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sorry for newbish question but what does a VPS does? I know its some sort of a rented server but wat do you really do with it?

A VPS is like a PC that is online all time and which you can connect to using your own pc... You can let it run all kind of programs...
I unlock later when i need this. Smile
I'm going to check this out in a few days when I need it, thanks for sharing this with us.
I will check it in this days.. Sounds good
Wait is it the one where its basically a computer through remote desktop right? Can you run bots like hitleap and jingling on it?
(02-08-2014, 04:19 PM)teie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is a great discovery , but I wont unlock it right now . I hope is as good as you are telling me it is . thanks

thanks to all of you guys , and yes it can be used to run hitleap and jingling and even mine litecoins , you can use it with gpt websites , get fast internet connection or even as a webserver , _, _ , ...

(02-05-2014, 02:22 PM)abaddon013 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sorry for newbish question but what does a VPS does? I know its some sort of a rented server but wat do you really do with it?

its a computer that you have remote connection with , you can use all of its resources as if you were sitting right infront of it , people use it for many things including money making methods but i think mainly to change ip , it can be very useful so i suggest you get more info about it and try it for your self bro Smile
I think i heard someone in the previous thread mentioning they need free vps service.. Hit em up.
(02-15-2014, 08:30 AM)subzero5417 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I think i heard someone in the previous thread mentioning they need free vps service.. Hit em up.

thanks mate , ll check them out now
Am not receving the sms they send bro please help
(02-15-2014, 09:30 AM)Lacy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Am not receving the sms they send bro please help

just try using pinger.com for phone number or even use your own , am in sudan for god's sake and still managed to recieve the sms , just try again Smile
I know this one it won't allow you to mine bitcoins in it bro
Hmm, will try it out, just a question, if the trial runs out, do the files i have on the VPS disappear?
Thanks for the valuable ebook i appereciate it Smile
(02-15-2014, 12:21 PM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hmm, will try it out, just a question, if the trial runs out, do the files i have on the VPS disappear?

the whole vps get removed bro and its storage become un allocated so you don't need to worry about your files at all Smile
(02-15-2014, 02:32 PM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-15-2014, 12:21 PM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hmm, will try it out, just a question, if the trial runs out, do the files i have on the VPS disappear?

the whole vps get removed bro and its storage become un allocated so you don't need to worry about your files at all Smile

Ah good, anyways, i dont really find a 10 day VPS useful, if it was a month, then it wouldve been awesome, like i couldve used it to host game servers, and other stuff
(02-15-2014, 10:42 AM)indian789 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I know this one it won't allow you to mine bitcoins in it bro

bro please don't say you tried to mine bitcoins on a vps cpu lol :mike: :gates:

(02-15-2014, 01:00 PM)hamoodi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for the valuable ebook i appereciate it Smile

homie its not an e-book lol

(02-15-2014, 02:34 PM)flaming910 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-15-2014, 02:32 PM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Ah good, anyways, i dont really find a 10 day VPS useful, if it was a month, then it wouldve been awesome, like i couldve used it to host game servers, and other stuff

you just saying that , i can show you how to use it for your own benefit and it can make you upto 100$ per week without paying a dime :P

Return to Top CPAhero