First Post Last Post
[Repeatable] 10 Days Free Vps Trial 4GB ram+4Cpu
Yea i thought he meant to do that too , anyways this qoute thing drives me crazy , its kinda simple actually you can make lots of free vps's and make hitleap accounts with them and forget about the vps's for a week and the come back and check your accounts " depends on how much vps u make and how many hitleap accounts too" then all you have to do is to sell them cheap on forums , and Boom you got your autopilot money no ptp and shiz
All people on this post say that they will unlock after when they need it..lol..if you don't want it why you comment there ??
Dayum... pretty nice share.
Thanks!
How much it charge after the trial period?
(02-19-2014, 03:52 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How much it charge after the trial period?

that depends on the power of the vps you are using for trial
This completely free for 10 days?
can I somehow use it again?
(02-19-2014, 07:50 AM)k0mZ Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This completely free for 10 days?

yea you can bro thats why i said repeatable , you can go and make another account without even waiting for the first 10 days to finish simply by making another account ;)
(02-19-2014, 07:53 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-19-2014, 07:50 AM)k0mZ Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This completely free for 10 days?

yea you can bro thats why i said repeatable , you can go and make another account without even waiting for the first 10 days to finish simply by making another account ;)
Man this is great share will unlock soon as I get homeSmile
I really got to try this. I hope it is all risk free.
No VCC required for this right?
Just what i have been looking for thank you for this
(02-20-2014, 12:20 AM)lee Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just what i have been looking for thank you for this

glad to hear about you looking for this bro , use it well and i hope you happy earnings with it ^^
Can u run jingling and hitleap bot on this?
(02-02-2014, 01:14 PM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

My questions are more about what the name of the site is, thats not in the guide :p and how to use pinger for phone verification and also do you need a CC for the site?

But this is some good info, want to try this to test a few bots like the addmefast bot

Oh shoot! Just saw the site link, sorry about that :p
(02-21-2014, 12:17 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Oh shoot! Just saw the site link, sorry about that :p

lol better look carefully next time bro ^^
(02-22-2014, 10:46 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-21-2014, 12:17 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Oh shoot! Just saw the site link, sorry about that :p

lol better look carefully next time bro ^^

Hahaha, you had put the link somewhere I wasn't expecting so didn't realize it until reading the thread again :p I speed read a lot lol
(02-22-2014, 12:01 PM)slynkas07 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this accept traffic exchange?

yes you can use Xchanges with this VPS
(02-22-2014, 12:15 PM)slynkas07 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank's man. You're the best Smile

^^ oh you got me blushing hehehe , anyways try not to use jingling with this Vps cuz they can detect it and will terminate your account immediately ;)
Cool thanks for that link, ill see its lock though
(03-12-2014, 08:15 PM)adsign Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cool thanks for that link, ill see its lock though

and .. lol
Has anyone personally used this?

Just wondering.

Return to Top CPAhero