[Review] CpaHero New Look
Hello CpaHero's

I m here for because cpahero forum new look is not looking good ..if possible to change another or old version..

Post your Review About This.

Thank you
Yes!! I don't like this new theme. I need old theme, old CPAHero..........
Same with me
not looking good this theme
please get back normal theme

*and i cannot post new thread :(

cc: @Dol14
Idk it's fresh ... got a bit bored with the old look ... so I don't really mind
Hi everyone.

This new design should load a lot quicker and be easier on your mobile phones. The original design had an image at the top that was about 450kb in size for example, and we made alot of other optimizations.

You can also now use the site from your mobile phone without having to zoom in, and now that the design is lighter, you will use less data on your phone too while you browse CPAHero.

This theme is custom and it took us weeks to create, and we are still working on it, but we used as much of the old design as we could to keep the spirit of CPAHero.

While most forums are stuck in the stone ages with a classic 1999 design, CPAHero is now one of the very few forums to use a design that works for 2016. Please give yourself some time to adjust to the new design.
It does look good and load a bit faster but somehow the main page without the big cpahero banner looks odd, maybe because we are used to the old design and banner..
For the first time I was shocked with this new look ... I assumed I landed on a wrong site. But, yes, the NEW CPAhero is really blazing fast loading. @peacekeeper Thanks for the update.

Just one request: Can you please change the font? It's killing my eyes while reading long threads.
@Dol14 sure and thank you, I'll make the font bolder and the font colour a bit darker. Should make it for easier reading at night.
@Dol14 what do you think of the font now?
@peacekeeper It's better now. Thanks.
I miss the new threads part on the side.
SIMPLY DON'T LIKE THIS THEME BECAUSE NOT USER FRIENDLY WHEN YOU ONLINE WITH PC !

I THINK YOU NEED TO WARRED ABOUT USER CONSISTENCY OF ONLINE - WHEN I JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY THEN I'M SEE APPROX 6000 TO 8000 MEMBER ONLINE AT SAME TIME AND .... NOW LOOK AT THE FORUM MEMBER ONLINE ACTIVITY TIME! IT'S DIAMETRICALLY DOWN!

SO MY SUGGESTION TO RESPECTED ADMIN - "IF YOU THINK THIS THEME COMFORTABLE FOR THAT USER! WHO ONLINE VIA MOBILE THEN IT'S TRUE BUT AT THE OPPOSITE SITE MOST USER DON'T LIKE [INCLUDING ME!] THIS NEW THEME ...!"

ALWAYS RESPECT FOR THIS AWESOME FORUM!

REGARDS!
@peacekeeper you can let this theme as default but atleast give us who browse from pc to use the old theme.
I Guess you can add 2 themes as option...
@Ae0nF

i'm Agree with you ..

nice point of view !
(02-20-2016, 01:23 PM)BANNEDOODY1212 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Man.. Worst Worst and Worst..
THIS IS THE BIG WORST LOOK OF CPAHERO.
MY BET, IF CPAHERO WILL NOT REVERT TO PREVIOUS LOOK THEN ALL THE TRAFFIC
IN CPAHERO WILL BE REDUCED TO 50% HALF GRADUALLY AND TO 0% GRADUALLY.

IF CPAHERO ADMINISTRATOR WANT HIS SITE ON WHICH PEOPLE COME AND SURF, THEN HE NEED TO CHANGE TO ITS PREVIOUS LOOK.
OTHERWISE THERE ARE MORE BETTER FORUMS FOR THESE KINDS OF DISCUSSIONS ARE THERE.

SO CPAHERO ADMIN, JUST CAUTION. YOU ARE ON RISK. YOU CAN GET DOWN ANYTIME.
REVERT YOUR SITE TO THE OLD LOOK.
THIS WILL BETTER FOR YOU. OTHERWISE WE ALL LEAVE YOUR WEBSITE PERMANENTLY FOR FOREVER.

WE, THE AUDIENCE WAITING FOR YOUR CERTAIN ACTION.

THANKS

This forum will have the theme that admin want to use forum when you go somewhere to eat do you tell the owner i dont like your restaurant change it or i wont come again? Nope, you just dont go again if you dont like cpahero in my opinion you should leave, you came here for the content or for the knowledge?
I can say that the admin seems to focus on performance so the user can browse faster.
We make a requests for the admin to put the old theme back and he said that they have been working for sometime on this one, the only probably solution that i can find is there to be an option of which theme the user want to use
Show some respect.
I agree that the new theme is hard on the eyes for members viewing on a home PC, like myself, but it's better for mobile users. The solution would be to have BOTH themes and use a simple htaccess code to redirect mobile device users to the new theme and PC users on the old theme.
I mostly surf on CPAHero on my pc and the new look it's a bit weird haha
I actually like the new theme. Apart from a few things that can be fixed.

1. When you try to report a post, the window that opens in a new tab is too large so you need to maximize the whole window so you can see everything.

2. Another one is when you click reply, it automatically quotes the post you clicked reply on, I don't see a normal reply button. There's small stuff like that can be fixed in a second, so I' m not worried about that.

Also, whoever left that post with the large yellow font - it looks like a ugly, unprofessional post. We can't take you seriously with that font size, especially throughout your whole post.

Other than that, CPAHero looks great! I hope we can expand on a few things I've mentioned in a few days. We will try to work on making the new look work better for those who are recommending a few changes.
(02-16-2016, 11:04 AM)newblackhat Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hello CpaHero's

I m here for because cpahero forum new look is not looking good ..if possible to change another or old version..

Post your Review About This.
Thank you

Im totally agree with this opinion, i bet for 97% of users is better the original design of cpahero..
I like the old theme alot better then this one. everything is to small and pushed together.

Return to Top CPAhero