First Post Last Post
SEO Case Study 2017 : Ranking Sites With My Own Way
So, first of all... HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. Though it's little late... please excuse me for that.

Well, now on the case study.
I am sure most of you have already gone through my "Authority Backlink Trick" thread. Those who didn't check, can see here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Test Goal:
>> Check effectivity of such backlinks in 2017
>> Are these backlinks safe for my site?
>> Are these backlinks helpful for competitive niche?

Before explaining the SEO case study, I want to show you all a few screenshots...

[Image: nNxYC3l.png]

[Image: UGIgpPp.png]

It's good SERP increase for moderately competitive niche... only with those links. The only trick I used... I created a backlink hub and Perma-redirected that hub to my site.

Here is the method I used:

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Results:
You can see from above images...
>> Site rank jumped up within 1 week
>> My main keywords jumped in to Top 10 : main keyword has 4400 monthly search, not bad...!!!

Conclusion:
The Authority Backlink Trick, I shared still works. JUst tweak your application method to make it work.
Please tell me if I can use expired domains to redirect to my website that will save these much of work and waiting for 1 month.

Plus link profile also matters for the domain that is redirected to ??
(01-14-2017, 03:10 PM)arshkapoor Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please tell me if I can use expired domains to redirect to my website that will save these much of work and waiting for 1 month.

Plus link profile also matters for the domain that is redirected to ??

This is a case study to test effctivity of certain type of links.... it's no way related to link profile building. It's like cooking a famous recipe from a famous chef to check if the dish is really tasty as claimed by the chef.
Thank you for share this with us! thank you as always! Smile
Thank! I try it

Only one thing how to put the code in blogspot?
(01-17-2017, 01:02 PM)Sausalito Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank! I try it

Only one thing how to put the code in blogspot?

Add the code just below <head> tag

Note: Please don't quote locked posts.
Hi Dol,

Nice method, but any chance of penguin to your blog?
(01-18-2017, 02:28 AM)vinn1235 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi Dol,

Nice method, but any chance of penguin to your blog?

It's not link spamming to the site directly as we are using blogger as link hub. After Penguin 4.0 the update has become real-time and at page level. So redirect the link-hub to a inner page/sub-domain instead of adding to main domain and see the impact. If anything wrong found, just remove the redirection and re-index the page.
A question.. i can use addond scrapebox mass url shorten to get url shorten right?
What tool and settings did you use for the backlinks creation?
(01-28-2017, 06:14 PM)geraldosfire Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What tool and settings did you use for the backlinks creation?

As I said, I use my own script to create the backlinks.
Is this methos save for google alghoritme ? are you sure use this methos ?
I very like all your post. It's always give me thing of useful. thanks
This is a useful case study for seo 2017, thank bro!
Those who are still hesitating to believe that these works... see this... people has already started selling it!!!

[Image: xz3suBH.jpg]
I will try this too,but you said: "(links shared in the above link)" where is the link?
Thanks for share
Hi, do i need other tools for it to work? as you said "JUst tweak your application method to make it work." what does that mean exactly? and what is a link hub?

thanks
Thanks mate for this amazing case study, i love it and i tried something like this before with one of my website and it really worked.
thanks again !!
Today i make the redirection to my money site on blogspot , i wait 7 days to see result
@Sausalito do you have any software for this or you did that manually?

Return to Top CPAhero