First Post Last Post
[SPY] Spy on CPALead niches and Profit From These Niches
This is a blackhat section afterall.. so I am going to post some results from my spytool that I use for content locking sites. Of course you can just search for game hacks or xbox one live codes etc to find lots of content locking links. But what my spy tool does is to search for the latest content locks that have been set up by people e.g. last week, last 30 days, last 60 days etc

so this will help me to see what are the latest trends or niches that people are banking on and which niches are already saturated. It also lets me copy their templates to use :Oops:

I am posting 13 recent lock sites from CPALead (my spytool says these are created in the last 30 days..) here for your inspiration.. do not copy their locks but instead use them to brainstorm of angles for creating content/link locks. If there is interest, i will post more.

My apologises if a fellow CPAHero's site is being listed inside..let me know and i will delete it from the list.

MOD EDIT: No Content worth unlocking
But how it's work this content plz help me
This are all the recent content locks that CPA marketers are doing on CPALead.. if you go click on all the links provided, you will see what are the contents/niches that people are trying to bank on recently. There is a trend if you can notice. So you can use the same type of content locks to make money.

have u joined cpalead yet? PM me if u need help
It is not allowed to have locked links:
Quote:"As a teaser.. this is one lock http://gotlinks. co/ 39MD"
(09-21-2014, 02:28 PM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It is not allowed to have locked links:

The Gotlinks url is one of the lock links in my locked content.. What i have inside my content here in this thread is the various cpalead content locks for every one to spy on..

I just put up one for u guys to take a look... not for u to complete the offers haha

Anyway, pls note that all the various niches revealed in this post is not for you guys to go and complete the offers. i use my spy tool to reveal all these niches for my personal research and then i bank on them. This is my method of using cpalead now. So for the last 30 days, these 13 content locks have been created in cpalead and is representative of the niches that are being run by people now.

You can look thru them and then decide whether you want to follow them. I am now creating one lock to run one of the niche.
Dude please remove the locked link. Read the rules. You might get warning if someone report.

I saw you re-edited the lock link provided by CPAlead but didn't remove it.

(09-21-2014, 03:20 PM)jaredl Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-21-2014, 02:28 PM)SKSLink.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It is not allowed to have locked links:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. is one of the lock links in my locked content.. What i have inside my content here in this thread is the various cpalead content locks for every one to spy on..

I just put up one for u guys to take a look... not for u to complete the offers haha

Anyway, pls note that all the various niches revealed in this post is not for you guys to go and complete the offers. i use my spy tool to reveal all these niches for my personal research and then i bank on them. This is my method of using cpalead now. So for the last 30 days, these 13 content locks have been created in cpalead and is representative of the niches that are being run by people now.

You can look thru them and then decide whether you want to follow them. I am now creating one lock to run one of the niche.
Thanks. These are not my links.... I have been trying to tell you that I am showing your guys all the recent "content lockers" that people are trying to profit from... it is meant for people to know what are the recent niches. Anyway I already made it non-clickable...
Ok thank you for share with us will try for next niche and will post result
I don't understand.
All of these are adult niches man.
Could you share your spy tool with us?
Is it something like nofollow? :D
There are only two or three adult niches.. the rest are gaming niches. Moreover you can also see that people are targeting different language niches. That shows you where are the market that people are targeting.
Yes...only adult and gaming...
Yes but spying on others content locks will show you which games and which adults to bank on at the momentSmile
Where is the SPY Tool?
I was thought you share spytool or method to spy others offer
I liked already excellent thanks for sharing probe bro
Nice share but what about the spying tool i love to see it
It is not allowed to have locked links...
DOES NOT WORTH 0.25, do not unlock, hakf of links disabled, and there it 70% adult content
Thanks SeoWarrior saving my 0.25 and some good reviews.
Thanks for the list, gonna try some of them out for sure!

Return to Top CPAhero