First Post Last Post
[Sachin's [email protected]] Longtail Pro Platinum 3.0.32 Updated
Hello Guys Here is long tail pro latest version

cpahero GUys i warned you don't spread this tool outside the cpahero i found the all old version posted in other forums this time it's very hard to [email protected] this tool so if you guys doing this i will move this in VIP or stop cracking the tool please guys use this for your personal.

Proof of working and latest version
[Image: 8rMbpdP.jpg]

[b] Enjoy Latest platinum version [email protected] By Sachin

Download

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Now i will regularly update all latest version.
Welcome to the forum Sachin. It's great to have the original cracker here.
Cool thanks so much, it just got updated so this is great to have
(10-04-2015, 06:28 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Welcome to the forum Sachin. It's great to have the original cracker here.
Good Work .. Thanks
This is great! Thank you so much!
Thank for latest update but I see some virus or trojan in scanning Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Please add VirusTotal scan report for the file... I am seeing some Amonetize (PPI) injection in the screenshot shared by @white0018
Have you added PPI Bundle code so that you earn from us when we run it?

@white0018 Can you please share the scan url?
Thanks for sharing, but update link virus scan. i will try now
Anyone having issue with this version? I tested it and the "keyword competitiveness" is not showing any value. However the Average Keyword Competitiveness" still work when click on it. Just that the individual "keyword competitiveness" is not showing any value. Anyone had the same issue or it is just me?
Just Scanned ... it's clean: 0/57
VTScan: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

@white0018 I think you have made any mistake. Download from zippyshare.
Thanks for the share Sachin. Welcome to the forums Smile
Thank for man ^^. I like it, because i need it
Awesome Sachin !!! Thanks so much
Tks for share Innocent
I'm downloading the user
Plz upload 3.0.26 Longtail Pro Platinum 3.0 latest version
Longtail Pro 3.0.26 already released. They fix the Keyword Competitiveness not showing issue. Appreciate if the OP can post an update. Thanks.
Thank man ..I'm downloading .....
(10-06-2015, 03:53 AM)haifa Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Anyone having issue with this version? I tested it and the "keyword competitiveness" is not showing any value. However the Average Keyword Competitiveness" still work when click on it. Just that the individual "keyword competitiveness" is not showing any value. Anyone had the same issue or it is just me?

I have issues with this software. The local search tab doesn't show anything at all. Have you this issue?
(10-08-2015, 08:59 AM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-06-2015, 03:53 AM)haifa Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Anyone having issue with this version? I tested it and the "keyword competitiveness" is not showing any value. However the Average Keyword Competitiveness" still work when click on it. Just that the individual "keyword competitiveness" is not showing any value. Anyone had the same issue or it is just me?

I have issues with this software. The local search tab doesn't show anything at all. Have you this issue?

This is a known issue in version 3.0.25. Now there is a new version 3.0.26 that suppose to fix this issue. Yes, I have the same issue like you. My local search tab is empty.
Thank for LTP. waiting for new update, software version now is 3.0.27

Return to Top CPAhero