Selling CPA Network
Hello.

For few years I owned Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. which is a CPA/PPD network.
Currently I am working as a freelancer and I didn't had time to maintain the website and now it's quite empty.

I am selling the script plus the domains and webhost (80 eur/month) for 700$.
Take in consideration if you want somebody to make a website like this it will charge you at least 7k$, for a simple website( cash9 has 5 Lp domains plus custom template hosting ), plus the setup and the domains, will cost you around 10k$-12k$ to start a new CPA network.

>You could use it with your friends, or teach newbie to use it and make a profit out of it.
>You could revive the cpahero topic and make some advertising, with 20-30 active users you will get your investment within 1

The domain is expiring within 1 month, so if somebody is interested in owning a CPA network, it would be wise to contact me soon.
It would be a waste of coding/infrastructure if the website would die.

You can find all the features here:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

For those you are interested, please leave a Private Message.
Thread approved.

Your network is live for last 1 year. Can you please share detailed userbase, stat and backlink profile? Or any other Marketing you did in the past?
I am interesting to buy your network and i want to know why dont you just maintain this site for profit rather than selling them.
PMed
(03-06-2017, 10:24 AM)jokergame Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am interesting to buy your network and i want to know why dont you just maintain this site for profit rather than selling them.
PMed

I don't have time to maintain it, currently I'm working as a Freelancer and also I'm starting other projects of my own, and it makes no sense to keep the website anymore, and it would be a waste to just close it or remove it, I spend time making in..

I PMed you.
(03-04-2017, 03:32 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thread approved.

Your network is live for last 1 year. Can you please share detailed userbase, stat and backlink profile? Or any other Marketing you did in the past?

It hosts 1700 users and 10k files. Except posts on forums I haven't done any marketing.

In this moment users are not so active, that's the reason I sell it for only 700$. It would cost way more to pay somebody to make a website like this.

Sorry for delayed post, I didn't saw the second row from your post.
The network is still up for sale. If anybody is interested for more details, feel free to contact me.
Seems very intersting shoot me a pm might have an offer for you.
The network is still up for sale, new price 600$ (from initial 1k$)
You could get this investment back in one month if you have friends or people to train.
I can't access the website, there is an error, it would be more appropriate to see the website so someone can decide to buy it.
I'm somehow interested
I'm getting a "Server Not Found" error

Return to Top CPAhero