• Completely safe if:
    • You don't use any other promotion methods
    • Your video is not against youtube policy

Price:
  • 8$ PayPal
  • 10$ CPAHERO

For order Send Me a PM [Response in less than 24h]
SPECIAL OFFER : First 3 buyers will get it for 7$ pp or 8$ CPA
Your title is misleading ... it's not promotion ...it's only drip feed views. There should be some Likes+Shares.
(09-16-2014, 11:11 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Your title is misleading ... it's not promotion ...it's only drip feed views. There should be some Likes+Shares.

Thanks for the advice man, fixed it Smile
1 videos or more?
if my one of my video get deleted i lose the service or can i use new?
(09-28-2014, 11:05 AM)Ae0nF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.1 videos or more?
if video gets deleted because of the views quality you get full refund(you can ask for new video or get money back). however, if it's deleted because violating youtube policy(spam/scam/...) no refund
(09-28-2014, 11:09 AM)Unknown Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-28-2014, 11:05 AM)Ae0nF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.1 videos or more?
if video gets deleted because of the views quality you get full refund(you can ask for new video or get money back). however, if it's deleted because violating youtube policy(spam/scam/...) no refund

so you offer this only for 1 video right ?
(09-28-2014, 11:22 AM)Ae0nF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-28-2014, 11:09 AM)Unknown Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

so you offer this only for 1 video right ?

yep

Return to Top