Shraecash #TOS 4 Supended,Asking For A Verify Definition
Hello,Before few months I registerd at Sharecash and sucssessd to earn some good money(60$)After that I requested him to my Paypal Account suddenly after few days they suppended me for #TOS 4,I forgeted from this site and moved on for Fileice.Now after this time I want to get those dollars for a SEO project so I need any cent.That will be okay if I will send them my PASSPORT even if I'm only 16 Years old?(The Date of brith,all this stuff is written in the PASSPORT)They'll not block me for ever or it will be even a Ilegal thing to do(Work at Sharecash under 18 years old)?
I would like to know what should I do,Send them my Passport or Leave it like that and not recive the money for sure.
I would like to get some tips from you what to do Grin
Much apperiacted for any help from:Lidorx.
If you are banned & are under 18 then forget about the money & go on any other network.
It is illegal to work on CPA/PPD sites under 18 as far as i know so forget about it.
No way to get it mate. i too got my money stucked on sharecash two years back. I have shitcash :P
You cant have paypal acount with 16 Years you will have problem with it you have to create a paypal acount with data of your father o brother older than yoou then you can join any site and donde will have problem bro

pd sorry for my english ;)
(04-28-2014, 04:46 AM)lidorx3 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello,Before few months I registerd at Sharecash and sucssessd to earn some good money(60$)After that I requested him to my Paypal Account suddenly after few days they suppended me for #TOS 4,I forgeted from this site and moved on for Fileice.Now after this time I want to get those dollars for a SEO project so I need any cent.That will be okay if I will send them my PASSPORT even if I'm only 16 Years old?(The Date of brith,all this stuff is written in the PASSPORT)They'll not block me for ever or it will be even a Ilegal thing to do(Work at Sharecash under 18 years old)?
I would like to know what should I do,Send them my Passport or Leave it like that and not recive the money for sure.
I would like to get some tips from you what to do Grin
Much apperiacted for any help from:Lidorx.

You can ask someone to make you a fake id mate, to get your money get someone on fiverr or seoclerks.
Im worried about signing up for sharecash after seeing this lol

Return to Top CPAhero