First Post Last Post
Simple adworkmedia account approval less than 48 hours
Hi all :D

sorry for wrong section because i cant post on right section idk what happend, pls mods to move this tread to Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

this guide original by myself ( self experience ), so simple and easy to get approved by adworkmedia less than 48 hours..

so this my step : check it out

1. fill out your account detail with real info

2. account type - Website & Promotion Details

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

my suggstion :

for website : dont use word like : hck / crak etc

Promotion Methods :describe your promotion method, tell you will promote over social media , website & youtube,. make a good and reliable description about your method with you original word, do not copy paste...

3. Terms & Verification

solve captha, check all agreement last click submit ... BAAAMmm my account was approved :D

its very simple and easy :D

here the proof :

Quote:final word :

hope this guide help you all and get approval , i just want to share my experience :D

dont blame me if you not get accepted ,. maybe its just my luck, but this is my real experience

respect to you all
(05-21-2014, 05:28 AM)asfu95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thankx for sharing, will try it out.

your welcome,. pls share the result ok :D
Book marked!i think this would help me,i cant hardly approved in adworkmedia.thanks for this mate
THREAD MOVED
(05-23-2014, 09:36 PM)darwin2k13 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Book marked!i think this would help me,i cant hardly approved in adworkmedia.thanks for this mate

yea its work :D
I tried many times but in vain so i quite this website from my memory lol
(05-24-2014, 01:33 PM)socoman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I tried many times but in vain so i quite this website from my memory lol

patient bro :D

hope you get another good network :D

cheers
Thank you for this tutos, i don't know much about adworkmedia, but i just applied there. hoping for their reply soon
(05-29-2014, 02:17 PM)Spyro Dragon Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for this tutos, i don't know much about adworkmedia, but i just applied there. hoping for their reply soon

your welcome bro,. hope you will get accepted :D
Hope i'll get accepted from your method Smile
I got approved in under 3 hours from these guys. But I would like to point out one minor detail.

Adworkmedia is the most blocked advertising network out there. If you do a quick search on editing your hosts file you will find a massive list of sites that you should block to avoid annoying ads.

Now, I used to make custom host files a few years ago helps bypass youtube adds and stuff. So I was quite surprised when I couldn't get on the adworkmedia site. I found out that the hosts file was blocking it, was quite strange at first but I guess there big players.

Now anyone, anywhere can pick up a hosts file that blocks the majority of sites and more people are doing this. So im starting to think that It might only just get harder to get leads as peoples need for anonymity and blocking of ads increases.

Some other networks that offer surveys have a few restrictions on them so I normally manually check my offers pages to make sure there landing page aint blocked.
(05-30-2014, 04:13 AM)AkiY Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hope i'll get accepted from your method Smile

best of luck my brothers :D
We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia.com, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: Unfortunately your account was rejected because we need to learn more information about your promotional methods and how you plan to use our offers! Any visuals, examples, or screenshots that you can provide us will greatly help us in this process!

We wish you good luck with your online endeavors. If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

So sad
(05-30-2014, 05:33 AM)dami3n Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I got approved in under 3 hours from these guys. But I would like to point out one minor detail.

Adworkmedia is the most blocked advertising network out there. If you do a quick search on editing your hosts file you will find a massive list of sites that you should block to avoid annoying ads.

Now, I used to make custom host files a few years ago helps bypass youtube adds and stuff. So I was quite surprised when I couldn't get on the adworkmedia site. I found out that the hosts file was blocking it, was quite strange at first but I guess there big players.

Now anyone, anywhere can pick up a hosts file that blocks the majority of sites and more people are doing this. So im starting to think that It might only just get harder to get leads as peoples need for anonymity and blocking of ads increases.

Some other networks that offer surveys have a few restrictions on them so I normally manually check my offers pages to make sure there landing page aint blocked.

nice to hear you approved :D ,. good luck
Thankx for sharing, will try it out.
Nice tut
its pretty easy to get accepted into AdWorkMedia
I don't know about that website yet. But it's a nice trick to be applied. Will try this method, while learning what to do there.
I personally think it's really easy to get into these networks... Adworkmedia, Adsendmedia etc... Every time I applied I got in straight away so I don't understand why some people struggle.
In fact many ppl hard to get approve :D , so i share this method :D
(08-19-2014, 12:56 PM)vantra Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.In fact many ppl hard to get approve :D , so i share this method :D

Thanks for Method!

Return to Top CPAhero