Some good wordpress seo plugins
1.WordPress SEO ByYoast

2. All In One SEO Pack

3.SEOPressor

4.Google XML Sitemaps

5. SEO Friendly Images

6. Redirection Plugin
Hi man thanks for sharing valuable information....

those plug in are free or not ?
(02-24-2016, 11:52 AM)blazeservr Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.1.WordPress SEO ByYoast

2. All In One SEO Pack

3.SEOPressor

4.Google XML Sitemaps

5. SEO Friendly Images

6. Redirection Plugin

In my opinion, the best SEO tools from the ones you listed is by far the Yoast plugin.
The only problem I can find with it and with all of the SEO plugins is that you will do exactly what all the other people using them are doing.
I find it much better to create a custom website than to use WordPress, but that is just my opinion.
Having a SEO plugin is just the starting point of optimizing your website.
Think of it this way: you're not the only one installing the plugin, it's all about the content, but staying on topic, using Yoast along with a sitemap plugin should be enough for starters.

There are other premium plugin like Platinum SEO which acts more like a pack of plugins
Yes even though these plugins are helpful..you still need to decide what keywords to target, provide some great content and have a working promotional strategy.

These tools can save your time no doubt but don't expect miracles.
Hey man i install all this seo in my petsonal blog and wrb site tjs
(03-16-2016, 05:29 PM)liquid Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey man i install all this seo in my petsonal blog and wrb site tjs

Huh? Did something happen to you? I can`t understand the last 3 words
(02-24-2016, 11:52 AM)blazeservr Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.1.WordPress SEO ByYoast

2. All In One SEO Pack

3.SEOPressor

4.Google XML Sitemaps

5. SEO Friendly Images

6. Redirection Plugin

thaks for your sharing Bro
Here is another useful plugin for SEO Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. this tool helps to get all the details of your website easily and comfortably. Thanks!
(03-27-2017, 08:02 AM)Bencurto99 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Here is another useful plugin for SEO Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. this tool helps to get all the details of your website easily and comfortably. [Image: d01zx.gif]!

It's not a plugin... it looks like a WHOIS checker
Its a old plugins ... have any new plugins ?  i need new and good seo plugins
(07-31-2017, 05:43 PM)nirback Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its a old plugins ... have any new plugins ?  i need new and good seo plugins

make sure you install schema it helps rank your website as well, i have it in most of my websites.

Return to Top CPAhero