Suggestion for a download section !
Hi
So i'll get straight to the point , it'd be great if there's a download section for cpahero members to download bots ,wso , ebooks , scripts , wp themes......
this will help alot + save alot of time .
that's just my opinion however cpahero is a good forum Smile
Most probably this wont happen. We had in the past a section called files. @Dol14 it was files isnt it? (i dont remember the name at the moment) But it got deleted (most probably people was spamming with useless files or stuff) If it doesnt happens (again) i'd be a good idea.
Oh okey ! i'm new here so idk if there was something like that
Hi, I see that you haven't introduced yourself to the forum yet. Anyway
(10-27-2014, 05:35 AM)Th3Kira Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, I see that you haven't introduced yourself to the forum yet. Anyway

Your reply is just a copy+paste of above reply .... stop spamming...read Rules
To keep a download section - the server space where the website file is hosted has to be increased to n times, so that people can share, rather upload any size of file which can be then downloaded by others who would require it, but again as Mr Wizard said - lot of people will upload and spam the space, in addition you need to maintain the same as well which will be added extra work for the admin, considering the fact that he is always very busy.

Hence a download section would not be a great idea, provided that we have so many other sites giving away such service and are dedicated for such services.
If the file section was removed because of spamming, I would suggest the files should be approved by mods first before could be seen by others. Smile
Howz that plugin for it?

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I can give it for free if anyone interested. ( Have a membership there )
IMYRT
Hy, nabil!
Great suggestion. I agree with you.
Can you make the download free without locking any content
(01-29-2016, 02:44 PM)ndiafans Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you make the download free without locking any content

Please don't dig up old suggestions.

The download section isn't an idea we wish to pursue due to copyright issues

Return to Top CPAhero