Suggestions for Cpahero.
Hi I this Saurabhshelar90.

Many people wants to make a whatsapp group for cpahero.com users.
Beacause they will get notification of all earning methods.
So I am here to suggest you. Can you Create a Whatsapp broadcast for all those user for only new posts notificatio Or create a App related to this forum.
You should create boadcast No whatsapp group. People don't want to spray there personal numbers to each other. Therefore The whatsapp broadcast is the best option.
You tell people to send private message with your whatsapp number with your official account. They will like it. In this world 60-70% users use whatsapp for daily routine.
And last please don't ban me if I say anything wrong.

Thanx.

Hit like if anybody need this and Admin also take action on it.

Thank you very much. Sorry for my bad english
(03-18-2016, 05:11 AM)saurabhshelar90 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi I this Saurabhshelar90.

Many people wants to make a whatsapp group for cpahero.com users.
Beacause they will get notification of all earning methods.
So I am here to suggest you. Can you Create a Whatsapp broadcast for all those user for only new posts notificatio Or create a App related to this forum.
You should create boadcast No whatsapp group. People don't want to spray there personal numbers to each other. Therefore The whatsapp broadcast is the best option.
You tell people to send private message with your whatsapp number with your official account. They will like it. In this world 60-70% users use whatsapp for daily routine.
And last please don't ban me if I say anything wrong.

Thanx.

Hit like if anybody need this and Admin also take action on it.

Thank you very much. Sorry for my bad english

It will be woth of nothing mate.CPAhero web version is enough

Return to Top CPAhero