The Best Traffic Exchange
So you probably have blogyoutube channel twitch accountwebsite , PTC account that you have been struggling with, in the making money online hype train. Well this guide is for you especially if you use traffic exchanges.

You know it's gonna be good when there is a disclaimer.undefined

This guide will be quite long I will start with them in this order. [They increase in order of difficulty]
You can skip to what you want.

---Youtube or Website [Plain Simple Traffic]
---Popunder
--Customisation option [Must Read]
--BannerAds
-PTC websites.

1- You need to sign up at https://armybot.net/register
2- Download viewer.
3 -Run the viewer.
4- Enter your username and click Set Username [Important Step]

[Image: 159902596.jpg]

Now go back to the website after signing up to add your website.

Each website has different settings the addsite page looks like this.

[Image: 641275218.jpg]

The settings above will be okay for most websites.

The ones below are a bit more advanced.

[Image: 339882592.jpg]

JAVSCRIPT injection involves running your javascript once the page is loaded. This is quite use full in simulating clicks , entering data etc.

If you don't know what Javascript is, it's one of the simplest programming languages.Here is some tutorials to get you started.

This tutorials are bit fast we might recommend learning a bit of javacsript in detail.But I will show you its not that hard.

Read the ptc guide below get a taste of how Javscript Injection works

[Image: 129247367.jpg]

The above are mouse clicker settings we don't advise to use it if you already know Javascript. We only advise you to use it if you have a popunder you want to click.

Banner ads are also okay but tiny buttons its better to use the Javscript Injection.
The rest of the settings are self explanatory see below.

[Image: 381250737.jpg]

Note :This are just settings that I experimented with but you can still customise them.

1. Youtube or Website [Plain Simple Traffic]
The following should be settings.
Url: youtube video link or website
Referer: random blog/facebook post/etc
Visit Duration : 30 secs to 60 secs is fine . Higher the better especially for Youtube.

Maximum per hour: keep it at around 100 but you can increase it if you want.

That's all.undefined
2.Popunder
Url : your website link
Maximum per hour: whatever you want
Mouse Clicker enabled. [ON]
Mouse X:100 - 500
Mouse Y:100 - 500
Why 100-500 most people click objects at the center of the page.
Click Trigger : 3 secs to 5 secs. This means after 3 secs to 5 secs after the page is loaded the click will be triggered.

That's all.undefined
3.Customisation option [Must Read]
You must be asking your self all this settings how do you come up with them and how do they work? Can I adjust them and see results immediately?
Well we have developed a tool for testing websites before you put them on the traffic exchange.

Download it Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
And run it.
Switch to the settings tab and enter you website settings.

[Image: 383652144.jpg]

You can experiment with different settings.

[Image: 132750541.jpg]

[Image: 436881667.jpg]

Once you have a preferred setting click Simulate Visit. This simulates the way a viewer on the Traffic Exchange would view your website.

Manual trigger help you execute settings without loading the website.

[Image: 810801251.jpg]

4.BannerAds

A few things to note first:
Make sure you banner ads are at a fixed position. And are wide as possible (should cover a big area of the screen so when you randomise the click position it is accurately clicked and the target is not missed)

See diagram for example.

Url: your website link

Maximum per hour: whatever you want
Mouse Clicker enabled. [ON]

[Image: 816844551.jpg]

Make sure you ads remain in the same position no matter what.[HTML knowledge needed to do that, most likely you already have that]

For this guide we will click Ad recangle 1.

Place you mouse on the Top Left part of the banner ad first.

Read the mouse X and mouse Y indicated.

We will call the mouse X value : mouse x minimum

and the mouse Y value: mouse y minimum

Place you mouse on the Bottom Right part of the banner ad.

Read the mouse X and mouse Y indicated.

We will call the mouse X value : mouse x maximum

and the mouse Y value: mouse y maximum

Now your settings should be.

Mouse X:mouse x minimum - mouse x maximum

Mouse Y:mouse y minimum - mouse y maximum

Click Trigger: Time you want the banner ad to be clicked.

TRICK : not all users click your banner ads[In real life] so you can mix click users 5% and boring non click users 95%

To achieve this you have two options.

1.Change maximum per hour setting to lets say 50hits on the website slot with click feature enabled. and another website slot with 950 hits per hour with just normal traffic (with click feature disabled.) 

1. 950 hits =95%

2. 50hits = 5%
2. Use another traffic exchange for no click traffic.[unbiased option]

That's all.

5.PTC websites.

This websites ideally only pay you when someone clicks a button.
See my adfly guide first to get a greater understanding.
You have two options.

• Mouse Clicker - Follow the banner ad guide for this.
  • Javascript Injection

For this I advise you to user Javascript Injection.

Url: your ptc link
Maximum per hour: keep it at around 10 but you can increase it if you want,but not too much.Really important to keep it very low.

Javscript Enabled [ON]
Injection method you can use either link or raw code.
  • Link option is giving a link of javascript code hosted some where online.

• Raw code : is an option for uploading you Javscript code on our server and using it as you please using a drop down.

Here is a simple JS code for clicking on the adfly button,

Code:
function getRandomInt(min, max) {
   return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1) + min);
}
var random_tm1 = getRandomInt(3000, 4000);
var random_tm2 = getRandomInt(4000, 5000);
var random_tm3 = getRandomInt(6000, 9000);
var random_tm4 = getRandomInt(9000, 10000);
var random_tm5 = getRandomInt(10000, 13000);
var random_tm6 = getRandomInt(13000, 16000);
var random_tm7 = getRandomInt(16000, 18000);
var random_tm8 = getRandomInt(18000, 20000);

function clickerf() {
   var element = document.getElementById("skip_button");
   if ("click" in element) {
       element.click();
   } else if ("dispatchEvent" in element) {
       var evt = document.createEvent("MouseEvents");
       evt.initMouseEvent("click", true, true, window, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, false, false, false, 0, null);
       element.dispatchEvent(evt);
   }
}
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm1);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm2);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm3);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm4);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm5);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm6);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm7);
setTimeout(clickerf, random_tm8);

The above code only works for adfly. It works by sending a click event to the button once the page is loaded.It does this multiple times (at different times) hence a guarantee that the button is clicked.
It looks complicated but its not.
Unfortunately you need to learn Javascript just abit of it, to use this feature or ask a friend.
I wanted to charge people to write scripts for them, but I find this is overcharging our users given how simple Javascript is.

That's all

Adf.........ly method

Please create a new account. Since this method has not undergone thorough testing we don't want you main account banned.BTW this method can work for other link shrinking services too with a few minor adjustments.

So let me explain the methods we are going to use.
We have 2 options.

• A Mouse clicker->click the skip ad button.

• A Javscript Clicker -> 'clicks' the button using JavaScript [I will explain]

Step 1: sign up at Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. [/url]

Step 2: Add your website

[Image: 913900990.jpg]

Step 3 : Button Click Option

This involves injecting a script when the page is loaded that 'clicks' the button.It does not actually click it .It calls the function that the button has been assigned.To ***** its kinda the same to them.

[Image: 211278808.jpg]

Link : [url=https://rawcdn.githack.com/updatesvc/adfly/master/link2.js]https://rawcdn.githack.com/updatesvc/adfly/master/link2.js

For other link shrinker services this method will work but only with another injection link.
I might create more in the future you can also create you own script and host it some where.Premium user can host/upload it on the website itself (Armybot) but no need for that now.

This method involves faking an actual mouse.It fakes a left mouse button click on the cooridinates given. Basically point and shoot. You can see more Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Basically you want your sliders to be within mine.The closer together the better but leave abit of space between them.

The click trigger time is the time the click is triggered after the page is loaded.You want its highest number to be less than you minimum duration time.
BTW Top Right should be checked.

[Image: 633768647.jpg]

You can use both methods at the same time if you want.

From my user experience on adfly this is how adfly bans accounts and counts hits.Similar to most link shrinking sites.

They count hits mostly only when the adfly skip ad button is clicked.We covered this so you should be okay.

They ban account based on a few things. I will cover the ones I have seen.

From my user experience on adfly this is how adfly bans accounts and counts hits.Similar to most link shrinking sites.
They count hits mostly only when the adfly skip ad button is clicked.We covered this so you should be okay.
They ban account based on a few things. I will cover the ones I have seen.
If people dont click the skip ad button they will say that you are using a traffic exchange .Since the ratio of clicks to views should be close to 1 view : 1 click but on using most TE without mouse click the ratio is 1 view : 0 clicks.
IP based bans.In real life One IP does not view 100 adfly pages a day.Roughly in a real scenario one IP visits less than 10 adfly pages a day. This is one of the reasons you might get banned using armybot.net because all IPs on the network might have visited alot of adfly pages before yours. How to beat this...well the only way is use this method without guarantee or try it on other not so famous link shrinking sites that are not common within the Traffic Exchange.

Reason why the counts on ***** and hits will never match.
Repeated IP hits. As you know this is a traffic exchange so the IPs on our netwrok will visit approximately 100+ ***** pages in a day. In real life how many adfly pages do you visit in a day? probably at most 10. Hence adfly will get suspicious and ignore counting repeated hits. In short adfly checks if an IP has visited more than 10 links in a day and ignores it (it will not count)

The 10 links a day is just an example it can be 15,20,5,7 links in day / 36hours /etc
you get the idea...well that's the sad truth.

But as the TE is growing rapidly you will still get good quantity of hits.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Money Mouth Money Mouth Money Money Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
We don't allow shortened links, so they have been replaced with the direct links.

Welcome to our forum!

Return to Top CPAhero