Ben Settle - The Email Client Machine | 8.1 GB
If You Can Write One Measly Email Per Day, I Can Get You Swamped With So Many New Copywriting Clients You'll Need A Waiting List Just To Handle Them All!
If you want more new copywriting clients than you can possibly handle. then this letter will show you how.
Here's the scoop:
I have just released a new product for freelance copywriters called.
"The Email Client Machine"
And, it reveals how writing a simple email each day can get almost any freelancer booked solid with copywriting clients chasing you down, and often already 80% "sold" on hiring you before you speak to them. It's the exact same methods I used to land high paying clients who could have easily afforded to hire better and more seasoned writers.
But, using my sneaky ways, they not only hired me. they hired only me (multiple times, plus referring me to their friends), without doing the usual client-copywriter dance around price, without jumping through h to sell myself, and without even showing them my portfolio, in most cases.
However, before reading further, realize this product isn't cheap.
There's no money-back guarantee, either.
And, it's also short. (So if you judge information by its "bulk", no need to keep reading this letter, this product is not intended for you.)
To help you decide if it's a good "fit", here's a look at what's inside:
- A special kind of sales pitch the "mad man" era genius David Ogilvy used to pack his agency with some of the best clients on the planet. (And, how you can apply what he did to your emails to do the same.)
- A counter intuitive way for getting better and bigger paying clients by bragging to them about how high your fees are! (One of the most in-demand sales speakers & trainers on the planet teaches this, and it can potentially do more to set you up with new clients than probably anything you'll learn anywhere else.)
- How Earl Nightingale used the scientific laws of physics in a secret way to attract clients and customers in droves. and how to use his same method to get new clients pounding on your door, too. (I used this little-talked about method to land the four best and highest paying clients I ever had during my 9 year stint as a freelancer. It's also ridiculously simple, and can help you achieve nearly any other goal you want in life.)
- A clever "tool" that can do all the sifting and sorting for you when looking for clients, so you only hear from the ones pre-sold and eager to hire you! (I learned this from a Harvard Business School speaker and interim CIO of two publicly traded companies I briefly worked for. And, it's the backbone of why my system works so reliably.)
- The 3-second trick (even new copywriters can use) that can create far higher quality prospects for you. (This is one of the simplest and most valuable things any copywriter can do to get instant credibility, automatically get the attention of serious clients, and command bigger fees. Best part? You can literally do this to your business in mere seconds.)
- An old school MLM method that lets you pre-sell copywriting clients on hiring you. while also getting paid by them at the same time! (A few smart, "in the know" MLM distributors figured out how to make money while prospecting like this decades ago. And, it also works just as well to help copywriters get cash flow rolling in while you're still looking for clients.)
- A sneaky marketing trick (used by wealthy food companies) to make yourself the only copywriter clients want to hire. (For example: I had a $30 million per year business owner client who might have made a lot more money had he tested other copywriters against me. But he refused. Why? It's certainly not because of my sparkling personality! No, it is because the way my system works made him only want to deal with me and nobody else.)
- A totally unorthodox way used by one of the world's top A-list copywriters to eliminate the common, "Why should I hire you?" (This not only kills one of the most frustrating objections freelancers hear, but it also builds your credibility and gets clients practically stalking you down to hire you, if you do it correctly.)
- An ingenious 2-step trick for making more fees by writing less! (This is another A-list copywriter's secret for getting your schedule stuffed with copywriting clients. It's simple, too. And has nothing to do with your writing "talent.")
- 9 ways to "jimmy" your marketing so you only deal with clients who already want to hire you before you even talk to them! (Even better: These 9 ways require zero convincing, begging, pitching, or manipulating whatsoever.)
- The real reason world-class doctors are seen as geniuses and can command outrageous fees. and how to apply what they do to your freelance copywriting business!
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !