First Post Last Post
The TOP 8 niches for youtube videos
Hello guys, first of all, I think you better look into what niche you're interested in order to get better results. Popular niches are saturated with great content. And if you're not genuinely interested in creating good content for those niches, you won't videos would just be a waste.
Otherways, here is the The TOP 8 niches for youtube videos that you may earn alot from it:

1. Lifehacks

2. Celeb gossip

3. News

4. Top X lists

5. Fail compilations

6. Food reviews

7. Product unwrapping/opening

8. How to...

It's not hard to get views and subscribers on YouTube with any of the above. But if you're looking to monetize something you really need to focus on niche and quality.
Thank you hysoka

first can you tell you where can i find these keyword ?
(10-21-2014, 11:09 AM)vaguer Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you hysoka

first can you tell you where can i find these keyword ?

Simply you can find them using google adword (Keyword tool)
Thanks, nice advice even though i see that it's not really apreciated by many people. offcourse this can be improved and studied a bit better and do niche researches.
But how i can rank #1 on youtube for example on Fail Compilation
and how to use keywords ?
Thanks for info idea is the biggest inspiration
This is good posting.. fantastic method.. i like it.
Stuck on how to properly monetize a "fail" video niche on youtube. Once you properly rank and get a good traffic flow do you plug the video with a link to a cpa offer? For instance with the "fail" videos getting high traffic how can you really narrow down your target audience likes? Would any offer suffice in this case?
Hmm,, Ok, i will think and Give my best try on it..!!!
Good tips mate, thanks for this share
(10-20-2014, 09:51 AM)hysoka Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello guys, first of all, I think you better look into what niche you're interested in order to get better results. Popular niches are saturated with great content. And if you're not genuinely interested in creating good content for those niches, you won't videos would just be a waste.
Otherways, here is the The TOP 8 niches for youtube videos that you may earn alot from it:

1. Lifehacks

2. Celeb gossip

3. News

4. Top X lists

5. Fail compilations

6. Food reviews

7. Product unwrapping/opening

8. How to...

It's not hard to get views and subscribers on YouTube with any of the above. But if you're looking to monetize something you really need to focus on niche and quality.

The problem is how to use this keywords on youtbe ?
Primary way how to monetize from these kind of videos is adsense. Secondary way is CPA, let me show you example.

You uploaded fail compilation video, in description write something like "For best fail video you will ever see click this link "your LP link".
Nice Method Smile will try it today.
Thanks hysoka for taking the time to share these niches
Omg i saw this from yahoo answers. lol copy pasted or original?
(07-08-2015, 06:20 AM)nemesis101 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Omg i saw this from yahoo answers. lol copy pasted or original?

saw this on another forum too.
Post from 20.10.2014 and i dont know this niches is still good or changed
Dig it deeper from niches to sub-niches may work better. work with those broad niches can be challenging to maintain the quality and competition
How about DYS - Do It Yourself Niche?
Are those niches still working in the year of 2016?? answer is needed most.

Return to Top CPAhero