This forum is dead
This forum is dead. People stop wasting your time here. Dol14 and Asmodeus aint giving a shit about managing the marketplace and ignore my PMs. 

Purchased name change, ignored, nice. Time for everyone to leave. Honestly don't give a F*** if this account gets banned. Forum is dead. 

Leave now and stop wasting time here.
(03-29-2018, 08:15 AM)FeelThePain Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This forum is dead. People stop wasting your time here. Dol14 and Asmodeus aint giving a shit about managing the marketplace and ignore my PMs. 

Purchased name change, ignored, nice. Time for everyone to leave. Honestly don't give a F*** if this account gets banned. Forum is dead. 

Leave now and stop wasting time here.

I somewhat agree, this forum is not very active. Judging by the Alexa rank it doesn't generate much revenue so you can't expect top notch support. Take what you can, leave what you don't need and donate what you have to give.
WTF???

You only wrote to me 2 days ago and I was out of town because my mother was in the hospital having surgery, so I was looking after her. Just because I don't live on here every day doesn't mean I "aint giving a shit". I'm probably the only member left who DOES give a shit, so don't BS me.

I don't deal with the Marketplace. Dol14 does. I offered to help lighten his load there because it's quite backed up, but he said he wanted to approve every thread himself according to his own criteria, so I have no say in anything posted there. Bug him about it. It has nothing to do with me.

If you, or anyone else, wants to leave because you feel "ignored" and want to sulk about it, then fine, but don't blame it on me. I do more than anyone here to keep this ship afloat.
Thanks for clarifying things about the doubts here
(03-29-2018, 10:04 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.WTF???

You only wrote to me 2 days ago and I was out of town because my mother was in the hospital having surgery, so I was looking after her. Just because I don't live on here every day doesn't mean I "aint giving a shit". I'm probably the only member left who DOES give a shit, so don't BS me.

I don't deal with the Marketplace. Dol14 does. I offered to help lighten his load there because it's quite backed up, but he said he wanted to approve every thread himself according to his own criteria, so I have no say in anything posted there. Bug him about it. It has nothing to do with me.

If you, or anyone else, wants to leave because you feel "ignored" and want to sulk about it, then fine, but don't blame it on me. I do more than anyone here to keep this ship afloat.

don't beg or calrify for one's personal prejudice. popele come and go..but the forum always stays alive there.

such a threating and derogratory post i have never seen...any where ...is it black mailing?

show all the previous web statics to users since last 2 months and let user decides ..is it roaring or dead?

i'm sorry if i have hurt some body...but this is no way to discourge the user here who are devoting their valuable times for helping others...

peace...

Return to Top