Tips to avoid being banned in instagram
Hi everyone I am new here but there are lots of people who are very proffesional in it, so I write this because I am using a FL instagram bot and I want from you tips who can help me to avoid being banned in instagram.
Thanks.
(08-26-2016, 03:09 PM)ciclops007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi everyone I am new here but there are lots of people who are very proffesional in it, so I write this because I am using a FL instagram bot and I want from you tips who can help me to avoid being banned in instagram.
Thanks.

I recommend you buy an aged phone verified account. Aged account means taht you can follow, unfollow and like more everyday. Also make sure the account looks legit. And please... stop using that satturated FL bot method OGAds taught you. And most especially dont use OGADs. Worst CPI rates I have ever seen. They just keep you on their site because of their landing pages that are free.

I recommend you just grow IG accounts and sell shout outs or sell them on a site.
(08-28-2016, 10:19 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-26-2016, 03:09 PM)ciclops007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi everyone I am new here but there are lots of people who are very proffesional in it, so I write this because I am using a FL instagram bot and I want from you tips who can help me to avoid being banned in instagram.
Thanks.

I recommend you buy an aged phone verified account. Aged account means taht you can follow, unfollow and like more everyday. Also make sure the account looks legit. And please... stop using that satturated FL bot method OGAds taught you. And most especially dont use OGADs. Worst CPI rates I have ever seen. They just keep you on their site because of their landing pages that are free.

I recommend you just grow IG accounts and sell shout outs or sell them on a site.

So which CPI networks would you recommend? I thought OGAds was quite good?
@BitcoinLord interested in learning more about OGAds actually. Seems to have lots of hype behind the network currently, what CPI networks do you prefer over it?
(08-28-2016, 10:19 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I recommend you buy an aged phone verified account. Aged account means taht you can follow, unfollow and like more everyday. Also make sure the account looks legit. And please... stop using that satturated FL bot method OGAds taught you. And most especially dont use OGADs. Worst CPI rates I have ever seen. They just keep you on their site because of their landing pages that are free.

Do you know where I can obtain an aged phone verified IG account?
(09-05-2016, 02:33 AM)CPAMelvin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-28-2016, 10:19 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I recommend you buy an aged phone verified account. Aged account means taht you can follow, unfollow and like more everyday. Also make sure the account looks legit. And please... stop using that satturated FL bot method OGAds taught you. And most especially dont use OGADs. Worst CPI rates I have ever seen. They just keep you on their site because of their landing pages that are free.

Do you know where I can obtain an aged phone verified IG account?
I sell them. You can add me on Skype to order: "This Skype is [email protected]: Don't connect with it"
Thanks for the information. any idea how can we create accounts manually these days. as it seems like they are blocking the mobile device id now
Anyone can tell me if IG was updated because yesterday I lost 14 accounts and today I lost 1 account and I only follow from 30 to 60 per day so I do not understand what happend with IG why do I get banned?
Yeah. There was a ban storm all over the instagram. I lost many active aged accounts. Now i am down to 20 accounts, trying to build big follower base and sell shootouts. CPA on instagram is hard these days.
You need to warm up IG Accounts even if its aged IG Accounts. Aggressive following will trigger ban easily.
Keep your follow/unfollow actions under moderation. Bulk actions might be considered aggressive and in turn trigger spam which might disable your account and in worst cases you might also get temporarily blocked. So, make sure you keep a watchful eye on how you follow/unfollow people.
I'm looking for answer too. Good to know all the advice that people share here. Thanks
One tip i can give you... don't bother to buy account try and make them yourself..just buy a prepaid SIM with internet on it and use your phone to make the accounts

Return to Top CPAhero