To $500 Per Day (CPA) Facebook Ads
Hello Guys 
i explained in my latest product 'Facebook Commissions Rocket' how i make money with clickbank and jvzoo product through facebook ads .... and now i want to set a new goal with CPA and fb 

Usually i make from $100 to $200 or in between every day with my running facebook ads campaigns 
which only takes 1-2 hours per day to set and moderate along with my dropshipping campaigns

[Image: davegrip.JPG]

[Image: Gripped.JPG]

most of my success is with dropshipping and Clickbank 
so today i wanna start a new journey to $500 a day with with CPA and fb ads 
So I'll keep this post updated till i get there 
also the ads spending is not much it's $10 per day for 3 ad copies ($30) a day for CPA campaigns only
i'll increase and try to scale up my current campaign till i reach $500 per day  Wink  

if u have a question drop it below
(01-01-2018, 08:09 PM)davidmali Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Guys 
i explained in my latest product 'Facebook Commissions Rocket' how i make money with clickbank and jvzoo product through facebook ads .... and now i want to set a new goal with CPA and fb 

Usually i make from $100 to $200 or in between every day with my running facebook ads campaigns 
which only takes 1-2 hours per day to set and moderate along with my dropshipping campaigns

also the ads spending is not much it's $10 per day for 3 ad copies ($30) a day for CPA campaigns only
i'll increase and try to scale up my current campaign till i reach $500 per day  Wink  

(01-03-2018, 04:14 AM)wasina Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-01-2018, 08:09 PM)davidmali Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Guys 

Please I have been struggling with CPA for 3 months now...I have some little clicks but noconversion please what can i do pleaseee?
Yeah me too, i have been useless with CPA for such a long time i dont earn anything right now, im way out of date :(
(01-03-2018, 04:17 AM)wasina Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-03-2018, 04:14 AM)wasina Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Please I have been struggling with CPA for 3 months now...I have some little clicks but noconversion please what can i do pleaseee?

Keep testing and don't give up too early 
most of the people kill the campaigns after a day or 2 for not having a conversions and that's a mistake 
create 2/3 copies and test for 3 days and $5/6 a day budget and 2 different styles landing pages
and test test 
you can take a look at my signature though it will give you an idea of how facebook ads work ...for affiliate marketing
(01-03-2018, 04:55 AM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yeah me too, i have been useless with CPA for such a long time i dont earn anything right now, im way out of date :(

keep testing and get some good offers to test till you find something that works ...it can be budget consuming at the beginning but it will make up for you when you start making results

Return to Top CPAhero