Traffic Laundering Method
Hi everyone!

Anytime I join a forum, I like to start a new thread with a neat tutorial in it.

Over the past few months, I've been using HitLeap (Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.) and Jingling (Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.) to "launder" bad traffic.

Programs like HitLeap and Jingling generally provide pretty shitty traffic.  Not always, but most of the time.  You certainly can't send that traffic to a website with ads on it - or you'll get into a bit of trouble with your ad networks.

So, instead, I will "launder" that traffic through AdXchanger (Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.).  Here's how it works:

I send all of my Hitleap and Jingling traffic to AdXchanger.  For every hit I send to them, they send the same amount of traffic to the URL I provide them with.

Around 90% of the traffic AdXchanger sends is real (non-proxy) traffic that's accepted by ad networks.

So, that's essentially how I've been getting a bunch of traffic to my websites and earning more money from ads.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing more posts!
It sounds like a great idea, but what makes their traffic exchange better quality than any other? It's still just members trading traffic to other member sites, correct?
The trick is good if it works to avoid being banned by networks.
(05-22-2018, 01:14 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It sounds like a great idea, but what makes their traffic exchange better quality than any other? It's still just members trading traffic to other member sites, correct?

hi its a newbie question hope anyone will not mind can we promote direct links[from CPA networks] after cloaking with shortner on these websites,.thankyou

Return to Top CPAhero