[Tutorial] WhatsApp Method for 200% double traffic your website or more sales on CPA
I experienced it last time then I shocked over 250 traffic on my website from WhatsApp!

Wow for 250 traffic with 2 days

You can learn method

Download here link "Suspended Page"

If you live in USA, you have 256 contacts from USA then you find USA CPA OFFERS then send link to WhatsApp! Otherwise you depend your country
Hope you will enjoy to earn more sales!

Best of luck!
How can i have i usa contact
Where do you live? If your friends live in your country then you find cpa offer link your country then send WhatsApp
Like to know how we really can use whatsApp to promote cpa offers..thsnks
How this works? I don't like promoting CPA offer to my whatsapp friends list, any review for this?
This tutorial is not worth anything ... if you have to use your own contacts and they know you, could also send an email to my friends twitter or facebook ... and could do so more than 250 people not you think?
(08-09-2016, 10:00 PM)DarKZeroS Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This tutorial is not worth anything ... if you have to use your own contacts and they know you, could also send an email to my friends twitter or facebook ... and could do so more than 250 people not you think?

Powerful shares on whatsapp! But Facebook is mix photo and video and posts in main page! Whatsapp is using 24 hours! Hehehe!
Is this worth trying? anybody? I'm really looking for some start up cash for much bigger future plans
But i dont think cpa offers are available in my country and region to promote to my contacts
Very Thanks my bro, Great method
Good idea

But , how to promote cpa offers in whatsapp ?
Show earning proof first then make a thread otherwise its look clickbait Smile
Is this the forwarding method where msg is forwarded to many users?
Suspended
This website has been suspended. You need to contact your hosting provider to understand the reason for suspension and how to get the website activated again.

Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (25)
Since the page is suspended I have removed the lock so members don't waste their points and closed the thread to further discussion.

Return to Top CPAhero